Rue

Rue,
Before I start I just want to thank everyone that's reading this. I really do appreciate it, thank you so much!

I just want to say that I really do love Rue and I think she's amazing and sweet and kind but I probably don't like her to the extent that you might, I do like her but I don't blame Marvel for killing her.

Rue lived in disctrit eleven before the 74th Hunger Games. She was the eldest of 5 younger siblings and was naturally the caretaker. She gave her food away to her younger siblings, much like Katniss did with Prim. Rue had a talent for climbing tree and worked from sunrise to sunset in the orchards. Despite her size could jump from tree to tree easily even landing on the thinnest branches. This probably even earned her a score of 7 i her private session with the gamemakers. In fact she survived the games by staying off the ground as much as possible. Katniss even described her as birdlike. Rue was swift and silent, she used these abilities to steal Cato's knife and to stalk and observe other tributes from afar, much like Foxface. But unlike Foxface Rue actually got a backpack from the cornucopia to help her. Rue also had weapons she made herself a slingshot and used a sharp rock as a knife. (But seriously people what is it with district eleven and rocks, I meen there are better weapons!)Rue had the worst odds that year her odds being 60/1 but in the movies we actually see them change from 60 to 7/1.

Rue's is genuinely a good person,she's sweet, kind and trustworthy. She healed Katniss's tracker jacker wounds, trusted her hole heartedly and agreed to her plans.
Rue was also smart, observant and very stealthy, but unlike Katniss's sister Prim, Rue was actually exited at the idea of adventure. Katniss was right when she said Rue was to young and innocent to die. She truly didn't deserve her end.
Rue was smart, skilled and kind and was the friend Katniss always needed.
Rue is an amazing character her and Peeta are very much alike if you think about it. They're both kind and giving and care a lot about Katniss.

Rue loved music and even considered the mockingjay her special friends.

Rue's name comes from a plant called Ruta graveolens also known as the herb of grace,ruta graveolens and primrose actually close at night with could be a symbol for there deaths. Rue's name also meens regret, which suits her well seeing as Katniss regretted Rue's death and blames herself.

Overall Rue is an amazing character being the underdog everybody ruits for. I meen why not she's sweet, kind and trustworthy why would we rute for her. Rue is truly ameing and didn't deserve to die, like many other tributes. I really do love Rue but not to the extent all of you probably do. So I'm gonna have to give her a score of 6.

I'l sorry, please don't kill me!