Mother

I know you're asking yourself right know why I called Mags' chapter Mother,right.
Well,I try to put nicknames or funny names as the title because I like it and I called Mags Mother because she would be a great one.

Mags is so sweet and kind,she's the kindess character in the series.
Not Peeta,not Prim,not Rue but Mags.

Fight me,I dare you,they did nothing compared to her.

Mags is kind, friendly, selfless, and very brave.

She volunteered to save Annie and willingly walked to her death to allow Finnick, Katniss, and Peeta to escape the poison fog in the arena.

I love Prim and Peeta but remind me what they did again.

Mags competed in her hunger games (the 11th) when she was sixteen and won by being able to make a fish hook out of practically nothing and her skills with an awl.

An Awl is a small pointed tool used for piercing holes not normally used as a weapon.

Mags won the games at the age of 16 meaning she was alive for the 10th hunger games,the one Lucy Gray Baird participated in and the one she "cheated" in.

Yeah I still think Lucy Gray and President Snow cheated but hey they got what they deserved.

This also meens that Mags saw President Snow grow up,rise to power and become president.

Mags was also the first victor to go on a victory tour as it was implemented after the 10th hunger games.

She was also presumably the first victor to move into a victors vilage and was the first victor to participate in a hunger game outside to amphitheatre  arena used for the first ten years.

Mags is an amazing character,she's been through so much and yet she's still so kind and caring.
I will stand by my decision that Mags is the kindest character in the hunger games and would be the best grandma in the world.

Mags loved Annie and Finnick having most likely mentored them both and walked to her death to save them.

Honestly I think Mags is amazing and I love her so much.

I have nothing bad to say about her,I just honnestly think she's amazing and much like Finnick I don't understand how someone could not like Mags because she's one of the best characters out there.

I really do love Mags,I think she's amazing and she deserves a 10/10.