The Sister

AN: So I'm really sorry if you know I just stopped updating, I started school and I didn't have great connection I'm sorry so yeah. From know on I'll be updating once a week at least maybe more if I really want to, but don't get your hopes up. If your also reading my other book I'll also be updating that once a week. Thank you for everything guys your amazing. Let's get into it.

                                                               I really need you guys to answer this:should i do the morphling or not?

Cashmere we don't really know much about Cashmere we only know that she's a Victor from district 1 and won back to back games with her brother winning the 64 games.

We unfortunately don't know how she won which is kinda sad,but her and Gloss are the only known pair of siblings to ever win the games.

Cashmere is a career though which automatically makes her a cool character,i think Cashmere's weapon is knives but I'm not sure.

Cashmere was probably reaped and was against the idea of going back to the games.

Cashemere is your ideal district one tribute classic and beautiful,she has long blond curls and green eyes features that she actually shares with Glimmer who she probably mentored.

I don't think Cashmere had the perfect life like how she was presented,Cashemere when through the same thing as Finnick meenning she was a prostitude for Snow and the capitol people's enjoyment.

She does have a very close relationship with her brother Gloss but i think that thats because they understand each other,what its like to go into the games,survive and kill.Cashmere most likely killed a lot of people seeing as she's career and either enjoyed killing or had to the get and keep sponsors which Haymitch so clearly explains, meen the difference between life and death.We don't actually know if Cashmere killed anyone.

Cashmere was killed by Johanna placing 10th out of 24 tributes and 9th in the films.After seeing Katniss kill her brother and most likely the closest person she knows,Cashmere charges at Katniss seeking revenge before Johanna impales her axe in Cashmeres chest.

We don't know much about Cashmere so i can't say i love her due to the lack of information but i can't say i don't like her either.I know i've said this already for other characters but i don't see what there insn't to like about her.

If your one of those people who hate the careers because they killed people then you should idolise Cashmere,she's beautiful,skilled and didn't kill anyone what not to like?

If your like me and you think the careers are the best characters ever,Cashmere is a career so i like her,my reasonning is simple.

Also Cashmere is actually the only known tribute from 1 to not be killed by District 12 Glimmer,Gloss and Marvel were killed by Katniss and in the 50th Haymitch kills the district one female using her axe and the force field.

Actually some of are favorite victors all won consecutive games ,Cashmere being part of that streak,Enobaria won the 62nd,Gloss the 63rd,Cashmere and the 64th and youngest victor in hunger games history Finnick Odair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah Cashmere is really cool especially because she's career and i honestly don'y understand why people don't like her.So we don't know much about her so i can't really judge that well so i'm going to give her a 6/10 because i do like her its just ughhh ...
So yeah she gets a 6 and i think it fits her well.

AN (again):So i finally finished Cashmere the chapter that i've been postboning for so long,agggg it's finally out.Feels like a weight's been lifted of my shoulders.I hoped you liked it,the next chapter will come out in latest a week maybe earlier if i feel like it.Just to be clear I'm doing the 74th and 75th games,I'm not going to be doing the 10th games,so thats that.So thank you for reading,i can't belive you guys are actually reading this,i love you your amazing.