Eno

I think Enobaria is one of the coolest characters in any book I have ever read!
Enobaria is one of my favorite victors along with Johanna (and Finnick.)She won the 62nd hunger games and from that day on became an icon and one of the best know victors of all time.

Unlike Finnick,Cashmere,(and Johanna)we don't know that Enobaria was a prostitute for Snow.At first I thought it was because she was a career on top of her teeth  obviously. But that doesn't make sense since  Finnick and Cashmere are both careers.
Then again Enobaria is from district 2,the most loyal district to the capitol.
I think the reason Enobaria isn't a prostitute for Snow and the capitol's enjoyment is simply because of her teeth.Enobaria is one of the best known Victors. Why? Because she's so deadly and doesn't even need a real weapon (did we ever really think of teeth as a weapon before her) and who would want to use her if she was stripped of her teeth,what she's known for. Also would they really just want someone with no teeth,probably not.
It was probably due to the fact that she could and would rip someones throat out,especially after sharpening her teeth.

Eobaria's method of killing is definetly one for the books,being original,new and very iconic!

She would just casully pin someone down (probably who Clove learned from), lean down,bite there throat and rip it out,killing that person almost instantly.

I definetly wouldn't have wanted to be in the games with this crazy career!

I also think Enobaria would be a great mentor,being calm and collected for a career.If I were in the games i would probably want her as my mentor ,her or Johanna but probably her.

I also think she and Brutus would make a cute/terrifying couple same as Clato,hey what can I say,I'm a distric 2 shipper!

Overall Enobaria is an amazing character,being unique and terrifiying and definetly not your average career.And like Clove has an obssesion with her knives,this career has an obsession with her rasor sharp teeth all of this earns her a score of 9/10