Typical

If your wondering why Brutus' chapter is called Typical it's because he is,I know big revalation!What i meen is that Brutus is your typical and might I add perfect career from 2,he's strong powerfull and cocky,tell me that's not how Katniss describes the careers.

Brutus is extremely strong and fierece and it's no big secret how he won the games.He didn't feel the need to beat the system (like all the victors from 12).Brutus is just pure brute strengh.

Wonder where he got his name from,in english brute meens savage,brutal but in latin it actully meens heavy,so I think his name fits him quite well.

He's what every career dreams of being and what all non career are afraid of.

Brutus Gunn won the 46th games and it's pretty obvious how he did it,if you can't picture it just look at Cato,,the only difference is their weapon of choice while Cato always goes for the swords Brutus is more likely to pick a spear.

Brutus is a strong career but I still think like all the careers he has a sweet side,wether he chooses to show it or not,*cough,cough,Enobaria,cough,cough*.
Yes no matter how weird it sounds (or not idk) but I think they would be great together,both district's 2's pairs would have been so cute,what can I say I'm a district two shipper,yes Clato and whatever Enobaria's and Brutus'ship name is.

If you actually think about it district 2 had 2 very similar pairs of tributes for both game's.
Cato and Brutus,if you really think Cato and Brutus are very different then you must be crazy (and not the good kind).There both strong,powerfull but caring,oh and they absolutely hate district 12 because they stole their spotlight.There also the last tributes to die,making Brutus the last tribute to ever die in hunger game history,isn't that a title.

Then you have Clove and Enobaria,the less obvious pair,even if it's still pretty obvious.If you saw Enobaria or Clove walking down the street and you didn't know them you probably wouldn't think much of them.They don't appear to be able to kill you or even beat you in a fight,they don't look that intimidating.However they are vicious and deadly killers no matter how small they might be.
They both have their own iconic weapon,knives are a pretty obvious weapon but lets be honest when you think of knives you think of Clove right,not any other tribute?Enobaria's teeth are just one in a million.

But Enobaria and Clove aren't the topic for today.Brutus our strong and powerfull victor is.

I love Brutus but he's not that exeptional so that earns him a score of 7/10,sorry Brutus I know 7 is not an acceptable score for a career but I have to be impartial,sorry.