Volts

Beetee is a genious we all know this.
He won his game's by creating some sort of electrical trap that killed the last six tributes.
Beetee is smart and he's one of the most trustworthy people in the arena.

To me Beetee is kinda average,he's not my favorite but I respect him.
I don't have much to say about Beetee and well I was kinda struggeling to write this chapter because I don't really have much of an opinion on him,it's so much easier writing about a character you don't like,in my opinion.

Beetee Latier is one of the tributes that agreed to protect Katniss and Peeta at all cost and was obviously part of the rebellion.

He experienced blood rain and was with Blight when he got killed.
He was also on the cornocupia with the rest of the allied group when the cornucopia started spining after Wiress' death and almost lost the wire.

Beetee made a plan to kill off Enobaria and Brutus using a wire he had gotten at the Cornucopia and the big tree in the arena that got hit by lightning.
He sent Johanna and Katniss to run the wire through the jungle while Finnick and Beetee prepared the tree.
Beetee was severly injured by Enobaria but Katniss still managed to destroy the arena.

Beetee was taken back to 13 along with Katniss and Finnick and with a lot medical care and attention he managed to survive his injuries but he however needed a wheelchair.

When Beetee was in 13 he created so many cool weapons like Katniss' bow or Finnick's trident and that was awesome!
He also hacked into the capitol's computer system getting the proposes across and recruting new allies for the rebel cause.

I think Beetee is awesome but he's not my favorite.
I know a lot of people simply LOVE Beetee and yeah your right he's awesome and he did so much but he's not my favorite.
He's really great but I'm not a huge fan of his so he gets a ummm,6.

I'm sorry.