Jo

Dedicated to clxto_bxbyyy for being such an amazing person and being so kind to me.
Also because she/you reminded me to update. :)

Johanna Mason, district 7.

Johanna is amazing!

She's brutal, she's smart and she sarcastic as hell.

Johanna is so cool and if you don't see that then bro it's your loss cause she'll kill you.

Johanna won her games because of her awesome strategy.

Even if she's the best with an axe she played it dumb.

She acted shy, reserved and weak.

She hid until only the six tributes remained then came out and slaughtered them all drenched in blood.

Johanna like all the other victors went through a lot.

Snow wanted her as a prostitute for the capitol but she refused so he killed all her family leaving sad and alone.

When Jo went into the 75th games in which Chaff, Finnick and herself agreed to make Katniss feel uncomfortable.

Finnick gave her sugar cubes and asked for her secrets Chaff kissed her and Jo undressed in the elevator while she complained about her being dressed as a tree, again.

She did this again in the training center.

Her and Peeta talked a during training although she mostly spent her time showing off with an axe.

Johanna, again, is one of the people who saved Katniss' life,no matter how dumb and stupid she thought Katniss was.

She cut out Katniss' tracker and spread her blood on her throat.

This caused Brutus and Enobaria to not go after her and also made her rescue easier as she has no tracker.

Johanna however was captured and tortured for her rebel information.

Johanna had lots of information but she never told no matter how much they tortured her.

They shaved her hair off, drenched her in water and shot her with electricity.

They tortured her so bad she was terrified of water and couldn't complete the obstacle course in 13.

Johanna is one of the best characters in the hunger games but she's also suffered more than most of any of them.

Johanna was pissed at the capitol for causing her so much pain, so obviously she voted yes to President Coin's vote

She lived through everything and maybe if she would have just died she would have suffered less?

Maybe she would have been happier?

I love Jo and I love how she was so strong through everything.
Johanna didn't deserve the life she got she deserved so much more.

I especially love Jo in fanficts her snappy sarcastic attitude, her friendship with Clove, the fact that she's happy.

Overall Jo is an amazing character and although she lived she deserved so much more.

Johanna gets a 10/10, obviously she's THE Johanna Mason.

So guys I have a question for the rest of this book, should I do more tributes?
We don't know much about the tributes from 8,9,10 and 11 so should I make a chapter for each or just skip to the final scores ?
Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.