Nuts

AN:Wow it's been a long time since I updated,well I'm hoping to post the last chapter of this book for chrimas and well if I want to do that I need to start writing more often.I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long,school and everything has been completely crazy but well.Okay that wasn't interresting at all so lets start now before you all fall asleep.

Before we argue about this I just want to say that Wiress is smart.
She's  the one who figured out the clock arena and we can just add her to the long list of people that Katniss would be dead without.
(Peeta,Haymitch,Effie,Cinna,her mother,her father,Clove...)

Wiress is strange and weird but that's what makes her so unic.
I can't exactly hide the fact that I don't really like her.
But she's clearly been through a lot,like all the other victors.

I think all the victors deserve credit.
They won the games ,which already is very hard and then had to live their lives with the grief,memories and consequences of what they did.

Wiress was clearly damaged and even if I'm not Wiress' biggest fan she still deserves credit.

I don't really like Wiress because of how unic and weird she is but you either like that or you don't and personally I don't.
I don't like Wiress' kind of weird,but I still like weird cause like all my friends are crazy.

cough cough QueenOfThoughts1 cough cough.
Also if your reading this you probably have no idea what the hell I'm talking about,but hey I get that way more than you soooo...

However I think my friends would like her seeing as there my friends and well I am EXTREMELY weird.
I don't really like her,but I still think she deserves quite a lot of credit,she figured out the clock arena before any of the other tributes,she kind of spread her idea in an infuriating way by constently repeating tick tock over and over again but hey it worked.

However I will say that she's exasperating and annoying .

If I would have been in the games with Wiress I would obviously try to kill her cause like #teamcareers but if I was a part of the rebellion mine and Wiress' relashionship would by very simmilar to her's and Johanna's.
I would think she's annoying and well kinda usless but I think I would start to care for her for over time,like if we knew each other before the games.

We don't know which games Wiress won or how she did it but it's most likely she won by using some sort of technical trap.
Wiress is very smart and clever but most people don't understand her.
Beetee did and was used to finish of her sentences,which just makes everything extra sad.

Wiress is overall a very interresting character,she's unic and weird but smart.

I'm not the biggest fan of Wiress and in my opinion she's still below average,even if she was usefull.
Below average for me is a 4.

So,sorry Wiress but you get a 4.

AN:Sorry if this chapter was shorter than my usal one's I just really didn't know what to say.
Feel free to give my your opinions and thoughts in the comments.