The Boy With The Bread

AN:So I'm doing Peeta today and I'll also try to do Cashmere tomorrow, but we're travelling though so... I'm going to do the 75th games as well so yeah. I don't know if I should do the morphings though, should I, would you want me to do her? Please tell me.I'm sorry I'm updating kind of late so yeah. But anyways here you go.

To anyone who thinks Peeta is useless:F*** you!

Also #teampeeta

Peeta is not useless, without Peeta Katniss wouldn't even have gone into the arena! And I meen because she was already dead!!! Peeta is not useless. Peeta is one of the best characters in the series he is seriously so sweet and caring! He definitely deserved his happy ending! I don't think Peeta deserved all the things that happened to him, especially getting tortured by the capitol for information he didn't have. Also can we just take a few seconds to appreciate how talented Peeta actually is! Sure he's not a good hunter and he doesn't know edible from non edible plants but he  did grow up in a bakery ware as Katniss practically lived in the wouds. Peeta has his own set of skills, he's great at painting and camouflage. He's also good with people and words, he made the capitol love him and Katniss. In doing so he definitely got more than a few sponsors. He's also really really strong! I genuinely don't understand why people think Peeta is useless he's done so much for Katniss and surely lots of other people. Peeta is kind, sweet, caring and selfless. I think he's one of the most deserving characters. He deserved his happy ending more than Katniss, more than Gale, more than Beetee and more than lot's of other characters. Even if I would have rather had Clove and Cato win the games, I don't blame him. I'm not mad at Peeta, I meen he's Peeta, he's like the older version of Rue. I love Peeta so much but I love the careers more so I can't give him the perfect score but  I freaking love Peeta and I think he deserves the best!

I feel so bad doing this even if it's not that bad of a score. I love you Peeta I'm so sorry 8/10.