The Girl On Fire

I think Katniss is an okay character nothing too exceptional, I know i know she volenteered for her sister and survived two hunger games, but I think some of the other tributes are much more interesting. Like Foxface or the careers and seeing the games from there pov would be so cool. I think the odds were actually in Katniss's favor.
    1.She wasn't reaped she volenteered (for Prim I know, but she still chose to go in)
    2.Cinna, he's a freaking awesome designer
    3.Peeta, he made the sponsor love them, let's be honest Katniss wouldn't have lasted without that burn ointment.
    4. Her parents, healer and hunter(they thought her everything she needed to survive)
  5.The arena was mostly a forest, and that definitely helped her, seeing as she hunted in a forest her hole life.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of Katniss, I think she would be quite annoying in real life and I don't think she deserved to win the games.

Sure she's amazing with a bow and know edible plants and stuff but I think other tributes would be more deserving of winning the hunger games. I also think it's a shame that Katniss didn't really learn the names of all the tributes seeing as that would have giving us more context and information. I definitely don't hate Katniss (even if she did kill most the careers) I think she's an interesting character but in my mind she nothing over the top or that special, I'm sorry.

I understand Katniss goes through a lot in the series but I also don't really like her that much. When I read the books or watched the films even if there from Katniss's Point of view I still don't really focuse in her. To me she's just average even if everything revols around her, and that's something I also don't really like about her,even if she can't help it. Everything always revols around her, has consequences for her and we don't really stop to think how the things that happen to Katniss and everyone else afect the other people because everyone is  so focused on Katniss. And I just find that kind of annoying. Even If your thinking I'm wrong and this isn't true then please reread the books and this time don't think or Katniss.
For example:In catching fire, in the arena, when Katniss and Finnick are trapped in the mockingjay area did you ever think of what Finnick was going through? Or what Johanna was thinking watching them like that when she couldn't hear anything? If you did then I'm honestly impressed, please tell me.

Katniss is great she's strong, independant and very skilled with a bow (just not as good as Clove with knives though😏) Katniss is great but she's just average to me so average tribute equals average score and the most average score is 5. So Katniss, the girl on fire or the Mockingjay and leader of the rebellion scores a 5.

Also if you liked the video they also did one for Peeta and Gale. I'll probably put Peeta's in the next chapter but you should go watch Gale's.