Finny

Finnick is AMAZING,of course he's THE Finnick Odair.
I love Finnick and I've never met anyone who doesn't like him.
I meen he's the full pacage why would anyone dislike him!

Finnick is the male tribute for district 4 in the 75th hunger games.
He's perfect,he's kind and sweet,he's funny and mysteious,he's hot and handsome.
Plus Finnick is selfless,he tried to save Katniss but instead got himself killed.

The only down side to Finnick is he loves Annie.

Just kidding,just kidding!
I LOVE Fannie they're so cute together!

Annie is kinda crazy,the games messed her up and she gets episodes here and there.

Everyone thinks she's completly crazy but Finnick doesn't.
He sees past her crazy broken girl facade,he sees her for who she really is.

He was her mentor for the games and fell in love with her,he stuck with her through everything.

They got married in 13 after Annie was rescuded.
Annie even had a child which Finnick never got to see.

Finnick is awesome,if your a career,you like Finnick.

He's skilled with a trident (a giant fork) and he's the youngest victor ever.
If thats not a career I don't know who is.
He won his games at the age of 14 and from that day on became a famous icon.

The capitol loved him,probably too much as they turned him into a prostitute.
He would be able to be bought by people and in exchange Snow didn't kill his family.
He talked about this in a propo that was used as a distraction to getthe victors out of the capitol (including Annie).

If you're not a career lover then you still love Finnick.

He was part of the rebellion to help overthrough the capitol.
Plus let's not forget he saved Peeta's life!

Honestly overall I don't see what there isn't to like about Finnick,however I'm not as crazy about Finnick as I am some of the other characters so I shall give Finnick a score of ...

8/10

Yes I love Finnick but there are other characters that I love more so Finnick gets an 8.

AN:I was too lazy to proof read it so I hope it's okay.