0.3

Mabel and Amelie entered the school. "Can I go home already?" Mabel sighed.

"We just arrived literally a second ago," Amelie smirked. "But I agree, I want to go home and lay in my bed," she added on a serious tone. "Watch Netflix, eat, sleep."

"Exactly."

Amelie moved the black leather tote bag to her other shoulder and looked around; the school wasn't exactly her favourite place to be. Her eyes glanced over all the people who were waiting at the canteen for the bell to ring. Many people looked in the direction of Amelie and Mabel, but most eyes were focused on Amelie.

"Why are there so many people looking at me?" Amelie stammered softly and ignored all the looks. She looked down at the ground.

Mabel checked her phone for the right classroom. "Woman, you were on TV last weekend," she replied. "1.32," she mentioned the classroom.

"Still isn't giving any of them the permission to look at me."

"Nope, it is very uncomfortable." They walked on the stairs, towards the classroom. "Like look at yourself, bitch. I'm not here to entertain you."

"Cannot wait to go home," Amelie complained. A school day with Amelie and Mabel consists of whining, sighing and complaining.

They entered the classroom, and the first thing they heard was: "look whose there." Followed by: "there we have her." And: "the woman herself and her friend."

Amelie ignored the three snakes: Brad, Monica and Stephanie. Mabel followed Amelie to a free spot and sat down. "This is what I get to deal with every fucking Friday. They like to talk about you a lot, especially when you're not here. I bet they will come around and tell how cool your interview was," Mabel told her.

"Stabbed in my back at its finest," Amelie sighed. "I don't listen to them anymore. I've known them for almost three years now, and it's getting worse. I don't care what they have to say about me." She grabbed her laptop and placed it on the table to check some emails.

Mabel grabbed her phone and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter. There wasn't much special on the socials today, no drama, no gossip, no good or bad news. The lesson started, and it was quite boring. It even got to the point Amelie decided to check her Instagram - and when Amelie checked her Instagram, it had to be a special occasion because she never uses Instagram. Last time she checked her Instagram it was a month ago when she had to create an individual account for her internship so people could follow her on that account.

"Mate," Amelie frustratedly said. Mabel looked up. "Instagram just stopped working."

"It shows how boring this class is. You're using Instagram?"

"Wanted to take a look." Amelie opened the app again, this time, it didn't crash luckily.

Mabel leaned over to see the phone better. Her jaw dropped. "Dude, you have over a hundred likes and followers. Possibly even more," she excitedly said and snatched the phone out of Amelie's hands. She went to Amelie's profile and let out a loud cry. "Mil, you have more than fifty thousand followers."

"You're joking," Amelie blurted and snatched her own phone back. Her eyes glide over the screen, Mabel was not wrong. "The fuck."

"You're Insta famous now," Mabel snorted.

"How?"

"Because of your intern at Sky Sports F1? And people know you now? Like drivers, people at home..."

"I can't handle my fame," Amelie dramatically, but sarcastically said. She and Mabel giggled. The three snaked turned around and looked bitchy at the two friends. "Can't handle those snakes, as well," she whispered.