1.7

Lando was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around in the room; it was pretty lightened up, but still dark. A yawn left his mouth. His eyes fell on Amelie, who was still peacefully asleep. She was laying on her stomach, turned towards Lando. A small smile curved on his lips and he looked away. He grabbed his phone and read the new messages he got. The laundry detergent from the blanket filled his nose, it smelled like flowers - just like Amelie.

"Morning," he suddenly heard next to him.

He turned his head towards Amelie and saw her slowly waking up. "Good morning."

Amelie pressed her face in her pillow and sighed. "What's the time?"

"Ten o'clock."

She turned on her back and nodded satisfied. "Slept well?"

Both of them weren't used to having someone next to them in bed. It wasn't the first time they slept in one bed, but there was a pillow wall between them before. When rolling over, or turning around, they faced a wall of pillows. This night, there wasn't a wall of pillows; when rolling over, the one crossed the line and laid accidentally against the other, or moving around like they were alone - making them accidentally touch each other.

"Yeah, you?" Lando ran his hand through his hair and yawned again.

Amelie nodded. "Yes," she replied and grabbed her phone as well.

They both were waking up and scrolled through social media, sometimes saying something, but not much. It wasn't feeling uncomfortable for them. Amelie was watching a thread of hair dye videos on Instagram while Lando was watching some memes. It was a real Sunday morning

"Is @ameliedeacon your only Instagram account? Or do you have a personal one as well?" Lando asked and looked at her.

Amelie turned on her side again. "I do have a private one, but I barely use it. Why?" The question came out of nowhere.

"So I can follow you with my private account. @landonorris is like my account for fans with all the race stuff," he said.

"Your fan account," she smirked.

"You can say that," he chuckled. "But I post more personal stuff on my private account, and I do trust you enough to give it to you. So I can send you like posts and stuff..." He widely smiled.

"It's @milster1. But I don't use it that much. It's that I have to use Instagram for Sky and kind of promote myself to the people," she told him and tapped on the follow request from Lando. "This is you right?" Lando nodded. "Just to be sure, couldn't make it up from your username."

"That's the point of having a private account." His eyes studied the account of Amelie on his phone. There were a few photos on her profile, but not much, they were all from a few years ago. "So you're not a huge fan of Instagram?"

"Nah, wouldn't say I'm not a fan of it, but I don't use it. I once created an account because everybody did it, but I didn't see the fun of it. I have never been a huge fan of phones or being active on social media. Guess Sky changed it," she smirked. "All I do is watch those videos now."

"You're an addict now, welcome to the life of your generation," he winked.

"There goes my life," she dramatically said and pressed her lips into a thin line. "With now twenty followers on my own account. Goals," Amelie cheered.

He looked surprised at her. "Twenty followers?"

"Yeah, I only accept people I know and like."

Lando smiled proudly. "Thank you," he nodded. They both laughed. "Promise me you won't expose my private account with the world?"

"Expose with whom? With my one friend?" Amelie sarcastically said. He kept looking at her with a straight face. "I promise," she seriously said. He stuck out his pink. She looked at it, only to realise it was for a pinky-promise. She hooked her pink with his. "Pinky-promise."