4.7

Lando was walking through his living room with the Swiffer, picking up the last specks of dirt from the ground. He was waiting for Amelie to arrive at his place. The last time he actually spoke to her, was Thursday morning. He had seen her later that afternoon together with Mabel, but he couldn't say he actually talked to her. It was Wednesday, meaning he and Amelie would have dinner at his parents with his family.

The bell of the intercom rang. The corners of Lando's mouth curled up, and he ran towards the intercom. He pressed on the button what would open the door downstairs at the porch. He was expecting Amelie, so he opened the front door and left it on an ajar. One area he still had to walk around with the Swiffer, was the kitchen, so he decided he would do that as quickly as possible.

The front door closed. "Hello!" Amelie said.

Lando put the Swiffer in the corner of the room and walked to the hallway. "Hey, Mils!" He was happy to see Amelie again.

"Hey..." She took off her shoes. "...love," she whispered shyly. It was her first time calling him love. Blushes appeared on her cheeks, and she bit on her lip. "I'm sorry I couldn't see you after the race."

"No, no, don't apologise," he said and pulled her in a hug. He pressed a kiss on Amelie's cheek. "We have rules," he chuckled.

"But P6, we love to see that," Amelie said and pulled back to look at him. "I'm proud of you." She gave him a kiss.

"Thank you," Lando replied happily and pressed a second kiss on her lips. "I missed you." A third kiss was placed on her lips.

Amelie smiled. "I missed you too."

He let go of her and grabbed her hand. They walked towards the living room. "I only have to do the laundry, and then we are ready to go."

"Yeah, sure, take all the time you need. How are you?"

"Better now I see you," he said and winked. "I'm fine, just living the normal life." His eyes fell on a box what Amelie was holding in her hand. "What's that?"

Amelie happily smiled. "My hoodie I ordered a few weeks ago, it finally arrived today. I had to pick it up from the post office, so if you don't mind, I'm gonna unbox this because I have waited for so long," she excitedly said.

"Have I seen that hoodie?" Lando wasn't sure about it, since Amelie showed him a lot of hoodies she wanted to buy, but never bought one of them. She shook her head. "Now I'm curious. Show me."

Amelie opened the box and smiled like she was a kid in the sweets store. "Look at this," she squealed and held the old pink coloured hoodie up in the air. "I love it."

It made Lando smirk about the excitement she had about a hoodie. "Oh! It has a small avocado on it!"

"It's an avocado...thanks," she imitated the Vine. "Best purchase of the year."

"Try it on."

She put the hoodie over her shirt and regretted the choice already, now her just styled hair was a mess again. But whatever, she adored the hoodie. "Ow, it's big," she mumbled when she looked down; it wasn't mega oversized, but it was slightly bigger than casual hoodies. "It feels comfy."

Lando heavily nodded and stroked her hair out of her face. "Girl, you look good," he dramatically said and approved the hoodie. "It looks good on you, Mils. Cutie," he satisfied said and kissed her. "I can put it in the laundry for you."

"Thank you," she replied and nodded. She took off the hoodie and removed the tags. A quick glance went over the instructions on how to wash the hoodie.