6.0

Lando dried his hair and walked out of the bathroom. "I was thinking," he began. "Wait, are you free on Monday?"

Amelie's eyes shot up to Lando. "Yes." She sat up on the bed.

"Okay, cool. Anyway, George, Alex and I are gonna golf with the girlfriends, so would you like to join us?"

"George has a girlfriend?"

"Yes, he has."

Amelie looked impressed. "Oh, I didn't know about that. Anyway, that should be fun," she widely smiled. "But I'm not a star in golfing."

The corners of Lando's mouth curled up. "That doesn't matter, it's about the fun. Besides that, you know how to play hockey and it sort of looks the same." He threw the towel into the corner of the hotel room and grabbed his phone.

"Yeah, true. I cannot wait," she excitedly mentioned. "So Lily will be there too?"

"Yup."

She nodded. "Cool, I've always wanted to meet her. And George's girlfriend now, obviously. Since when does he have a relationship?"

"A few months now, I believe. He's been like really protective about her, he wants to keep her out of the media."

"Cute."

Lando put on a t-shirt. "I wish I could do the same for you, though," he mumbled. His eyes fell on a few new incoming notifications, one stood out in particular. "Mils, Mils," he said and walked over to Amelie. "The article is published."

"Wait, is it online already?"

He nodded, and a smile grew on his face. "Wait, I will get my laptop." Lando got up and grabbed his laptop. "I never expected it to be published this soon." He sat down on the bed again. "Come here."

"Well, yeah, as soon the article is checked and approved, it is ready to be published," Amelie said and moved closer to Lando. She sat between his legs.

Lando searched for the article. "Alright, here we go," he whispered and placed the laptop on Amelie's lap. "I'm nervous about this."

"Are you ready for this?" Amelie asked and turned her head towards Lando.

"Yes," he replied and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

She clicked on the article on the website of F1 and grabbed Lando's hand. Amelie had written a lot of articles, but this one was close to her. "Do you have a moment?" She read the title out loud. "Written by Lando Norris and Amelie Deacon-Heisenberg," she continued. "Hold on, I didn't put my name on it. This was supposed to be your article."

"I may have added your name to it because you wrote it?"

"Oh, uh, well, thanks, I guess," she stammered. "You shouldn't have to do it."

"Yes, I had to. You wrote it, and I am proud of you. I'm glad we can talk about it, and you understand me," Lando said and squeezed in Amelie's hand.

A soft smile curved on Amelie's lips, she had no idea what to say on that. "Okay," she whispered. "It's time we need to start a conversation about mental health. Mental health or struggles: words that are not often uttered by the news, media or spoken of in a proactive sense. As a society, this phrase we deemed to be 'untouchable', a phrase too uncomfortable to even discuss it. Even in F1, the motorsports world in general, people stay silent on it. Question: have you ever struggled with something mentally but hidden it from the world by putting on a smile on your face? I know I have..."

Amelie continued reading the article out loud. Lando listened to her voice and played with her fingers. Her voice made it sound soft and normal, while this was a serious issue many people were struggling with. Lando was relieved he spoke up about it, and we hoped more people would do it now.