1. Popcorn

Copenhagen

" Aditi, your IC design for glass sound speakers has been approved by the board and I'm so happy for you .I think soon you're going to give a run for my chair." The fair blonde lady in her mid 30's congratulated her junior.

"Thanks Jane! You do know that this would have not been possible without your mentoring and my colleagues support." The girl in light blue shirt and fit black pants said with a smile.

"You are still the same Aditi whom I met two years back."

"Well, I take it as a compliment. I will submit the chip and related documents by this evening to Mr. Carter. I will see you after my short trip to India".

"You don't call a month and a half break as a short one. The office would surely miss its keen employee."

Aditi chuckled and replied, "I will be back soon Jane. Bye and take care."

"Bye Aditi." Jane replied with a half – hearted smile. Aditi acknowledged with a small nod and left the cabin.

Aditi Verma , a twenty- three year old sweet girl with a beautiful smile has everything sorted in life. Coming from an accounting background, she found her passion in electronics. From then she has never turned back. After completing her graduation and internship in SONY electronics, she got recruited by the same company in Denmark. In the tangles of IC chips, controllers and codes, she lived a peaceful life. Alas, fate has some other plans for her. Its time for her to face her biggest fear 'love'.

******

Pune

"I asked for the reports to be submitted sharply at 4 pm on my desk and I think now its 6. Do you guys remember that the financial year is going to end within three days". The no nonsense handling young woman in her twenty five's barked at her employees.

"So..rr..y Ma'am". One of the employee stuttered back.

"I don't care about your apologies. I just want the work to be performed efficiently on time and don't make me snap at you guys again." Rachna Verma retorted sharply. The staff dispersed immediately to escape from the further wrath of their boss. Picking her phone, Racnha quickly typed a message and sighed.

Dadi, have dinner. I will be late.

-Rachu

Rachna Verma, a stunning ambitious women who makes heads turn around her knew her job perfectly. Being an accounting manger in family owned accountancy firm has its own baggage and she needed to prove her worth . With her grand parents and parents being her inspiration, she is set on the path to make them proud. In the commotion of career and success she forgot that she has a life to live. Well, destiny has planned to give her a reality check.

******

Delhi

"Thank you, Harsh bhaiya." The young girl screamed into the ears of the twenty seven year old muscular man who in turn closed his ears with a wide grin on his face.

"Oh I see, you have grown up so big that you have started to thank me. By the way you're not welcome." Harshan playfully scolded her.

"Sorry bhaiya!"Raghavi chirped back.

"Its okay, don't worry tomorrow your brother Raghav will be there for your graduation ceremony ." Harshan replied.

"But Harsh, tomorrow we have an important meeting ...." Raghav, secretary cum close friend of Harshan was interjected by his boss.

"Raghav, aren't you the one who was worried about whether she would get a degree?"

"But Harsh."

"Family comes first, Raghav!" Harshan replied firmly with a smile.

"Okay."

"Harsh bhaiya, you're the best bhai in the world" Raghavi jolted with joy but the smile on Harshan's face faltered on hearing the word bhai.

Sensing the awkwardness Raghav immediately jumped into the rescue of his friend.

"I just can't believe that the most successful COO is dancing to the tunes of a dumb girl."

And as usual Harshan wore the mask of a bright smile.

Harshan Arya, a charming man with chocolate boy looks is a heartthrob who made his own name in the ruthless business world with his family owned consultancy firm 'Infinite Solutions'. Beneath the happy-go-lucky man, there lives a heart that finds it difficult to move on from the past. When luck gives him a chance to redeem his life will he let go off his grudges and be the real he.

******

Dublin

" With a minimal budget, a grid of multicolored LED's that can be controlled remotely can be created and the fact that visually impaired students can learn from light can come into existent. Thank you gentlemen for being patient. Any questions? "The smart young man in a crisp black suit addressed the gathering.

A man in his early 40's who was reportedly the Vice-President of the company questioned ," I agree that this project is visionary but I think students would prefer a compact board. What's your opinion on it?"

With a confident look, the young man addressed, " I do agree with your idea, Mr Jack. That's why these boards would be reduced into tablets." The R&D engineer of the young man kept gaping at his boss as they did not have such feature in their module.

"Well then we are looking forward to invest in your company, Mr Rakshan. Let's sign the deal." The President replied and extended his hand for a firm handshake with Rakshan.

"Thank You, Mr Harrison."Rakshan replied along with the handshake and sat back for the other procedures.

As soon as Rakshan exited the conference room, his R&D engineer bombarded him with questions.

"Rahshan, we do not have such a feature in our model?"

"Yes Karthik , we did not have then but we will have it now."

"How do you get these ideas?"

"Karthik, clients always look for what new and unique we can offer them. We have to keep our minds open to ideas and have to think out of the box only then we can set our mark. Plus you can head back to Bangalore I will be flying back later."

"Okay, I will take my leave."

Rakshan Arya, a twenty five year old smart and dashing entrepreneur emitting a powerful aura is a man of few words. At twenty two, he set up his own independent company GridTree in Bangalore with a vision of improving lives using technology. Somewhere juggling between dreams and priorities, he missed some beautiful relations in his life. With a new found hope will he able to rekindle his relations and make way for new ones.

---------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys!!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Do drop your views in the comment box.

See you soon. Bye!