Chapter 7 - First Night

This chapter is 18+ and NSFW as it contains sexual situations. It's a big fat lemon 🍋
If anyone offended by the subject matter, please do not read this chapter.

Se Ri walked into the room with Jeong Hyeok close behind her, the door to the room had barely closed when he had pulled her arm to turn her to him, and his lips were on hers, and his hands were unzipping her dress. The room was dark except for the amber glow of the bedside alarm clock. They were no need for lights, their hands knew what to do. Her hands worked in a frenzied motion to pull his loosened tie off and begin to work on his shirt. She decided she couldn't wait to unbutton it. No, she could easily afford to buy him a new one she just grabbed ahold of it and ripped it open. The buttons went flying, and he never flinched. Her hands went to his chest, she craved feeling his skin and running her manicured nails over every inch of that finely-toned torso.

Their lips never parted, their tongues wrestling with one another - the raw desire was hard to contain. As her dress dropped to the floor, he stopped momentarily to admire her body - she had been ready for the evening, a sexy lacy push-up bra that provided the perfect accent to her breasts. He could easily tell that these were God-given and were not surgically enhanced. She had the perfect curve to her hips, and there he saw the delicate string of her barely-there panties, those garters, and thigh-high nylons.

Damn, she was exquisite.

He placed his hands on her hips and quickly lifted her up, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. He walked her further into the bedroom, after all, they had only just made it into the door. He could feel her heat against his torso. Her heat and the fact that she was wet, she was turned on, and that only made his cock harder. He was so hard right now that he knew he wasn't going to last; he was going to have to find a way to drag this out, he did not want to have this beautiful creature in his bed and shoot off in less than a minute. Talk about ruining his reputation.

He buried his head in the bend of her neck, nipping and kissing her neck and shoulder. His hands cupping her ass and pulling her as close to him as possible. He got to the bed and whispered in her ear, "You sure you're ready for this?"

Her words came out breathless, "I've been ready all night."

Jeong Hyeok put her down beside the bed and unclipped the garters from the tops of her stockings. He then shimmied the garter belt off of her hips and had her step out of it. He kicked it to the side with his foot. He then lifted her onto the bed; he wasn't rough, no he could tell that Se Ri wouldn't like it rough. Her ass was on the edge of the bed, he stepped back and slowly removed one shoe and then the next, discarding them onto the floor and out of the way. He then slowly rolled the nylon on her left leg down, delicately touching her skin as he removed it. Her body arched and he could tell it was turning her. He then did the same thing to her right leg and then, reached up to lift her hips and pulled her panties off. She let out a gasp as the cold air of the room hit the heat of her pulsing cunt. He took a step back, reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and fished out the condoms he had stuffed in the back. He then tossed his wallet across the room, hoping he would remember later where it landed. He then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants; shedding them and his boxer briefs quickly.

His cock was hard, and the ache in his balls was starting to intensify. He quickly opened the condom wrapper and rolled it on, this action he had down to a science. No thought and no lights needed for this. He stepped forward again and placed his hands gently on her thighs, he gently parted her legs and admired the view; he then watched as he slowly entered her wet slit. He didn't usually watch what he was doing, but this was not an ordinary woman, and he could tell this wasn't a usual fuck.