Chapter 8 - Afterglow

Her eyes fluttered open, and Yoon Se Ri had no idea where she was, it took her a moment to get her bearings and realize she wasn't even on a bed. No, she was naked and enveloped in the arms of a man, and she was on top of him. She tried to move and realized they were still connected. He was still inside her! As she moved, she realized he was actually semi-erect, and this could make uncoupling kind of interesting. It took a few minutes for her to carefully manoeuvre enough to get out of his arms and be able to see his face. She was then able to see she was entangled with Jeong Hyeok. Now the night was coming back to her. She remembered him telling her she would have to beg for mercy. She never did, but they had evidently passed out right after a vigorous round of sex. They were together, in every sense of the word, and on the floor.

She did her best to wiggle free and move off of him without starting the next round of sexual play. It was a little harder than it sounded. They were both sweaty and a little messy, which made their skin want to stick to one another. She wasn't entirely uncomfortable lying there on top of him, but she felt that since she was awake that it best that she moves off of him. He did move a little once she was off of him, turning to his side and tangling in the bedsheet some. She just watched him, staring at his sleeping figure and taking in every part of him. He was a sight to behold.

She rolled to her side, her back to him and snuggled against him, allowing herself to drift back to sleep. Instinctively, his arm wrapped around her, as if he was holding her in place and keeping her close.

****

The alarm from his cell phone began to chime, and it woke him immediately. Jeong Hyeok realized he was entangled in the bedsheet with Se Ri, on the floor, next to his hotel bed. At some point during the night, she had rolled off of fhim, and he had slid out of her. She had not gone far, though, she was curled up next to him, not that he was complaining. Her hair was cascading over her cheek, and he still thought she looked like an angel. He could stare at her all day if time allowed. But his alarm was a progressive alarm, and it would start to get louder any moment, after all, he had a tendency to actually sleep through them. This meant, if he didn't want to wake his angel, he needed to get up and find his phone. He had one minor problem, though, his legs didn't want to cooperate. It was at this moment that he began to think that maybe, just maybe, he was a little over-enthusiastic last night.

He was finally able to move, he noticed his pants were on the floor at the far end of the dresser. Not far from where he was, but when you were in the state he was in, far enough. He was able to get out from under the cover and without disturbing Se Ri. The realization hit him that not only was he sore, but he also was sticky and still had on the condom from last night's festivities. He was an absolute mess but not complaining. He just knew it would be best not to make any sudden movements. He was able to get to a position where he could crawl to the end of the dresser and grab his pants, and ultimately, his phone before the next alarm sounded. The clock showed it was 8:22 am.

The hotel checkout time was noon. Since he was awake and moving, he might as well get to the bathroom and clean up. He could get his shower while Se Ri slept, he didn't want to wake her until he absolutely had to. He made it to his feet and moved slowly toward the bathroom. He quietly shut the door before clicking on the light. He had to laugh, he was so concerned about the light bothering Se Ri or waking her up when he forgot that the windows to the hotel room were wide open. He was so worried about turning the alarm off that he didn't even realize he was walking around exposed to an open window. He disposed of his condom, started the shower and gingerly stepped under the steaming hot water. He braced himself against the wall and let the hot water rain down on him. It felt so good on his sore muscles, and he didn't really want to move. His mind began to wander back to the events of the previous night - the way Se Ri looked at the reception, the way it felt to dance with her, and the way she felt when he was moving inside of her. He was starting to get hard, and he was going to need to turn the shower to cold water in a minute.