Chapter 1

So. I'm Alesha Kara Blaine. For now I go by Alesha. I'm 16 years old. I'm medium height with a bob of brown hair. I'm not fat but since I don't want to stand out I wear big sweatshirts and jeans. I could lose a little weight but I don't particularly care.

I'm kind of a loner at school. But out of school I have my 3 best friends. Claudia Mason, Connor Smith and Elliot Black.

They are amazing but since they don't go to the same school as me, I have no friends at school.
I live with my mum and my dad. My dad is the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world. Blood Moon. In strength we are the equivalent of a pack full of alphas. Since I have no siblings, I am in line for being alpha.

We live in California. I love it here because of the beaches.

I have NOT found my mate. I wish I had because that would stop James Palmer and his "posy" from bullying me.

It's not all bad I mean since I'm pretty outspoken and reasonably smart plus I LOVE sarcasm. It means that I always make fun of them.

I honestly don't know why they bully me. I mean I'm in line to be their alpha female.

I guess when I finally become alpha female I can get my revenge;).

Anyway. My story starts like any other.

On a school day in the morning...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
"Ugh"
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
SMACK
"Oh great now I have to get another one" I say looking at my now smashed alarm clock.
I hop out of bed and walk in to my bathroom to have a shower.
Once clean I hop out and dry off with a big white towel.
I walk out of the bathroom and in to my walk in wardrobe.
I pick out my favourite big black sweatshirt and a pair of black shorts. On my feet I shove on my runners and grab my backpack.
I run down the stairs two at a time and walk in to the kitchen.
"Morning sweat heart" my mum says from one of the kitchen stools.
"Morning mum. Can't talk going to head to school early. Love you." I kiss her on the forehead and grab an apple. I walk out the door and start my walk to school.
"Hey loser."
"Weirdo."
"No one likes you."
"I feel sorry for the person who is your mate."
These and many more are what I am greeted with. Surprisingly though everyone seems in a good mood. It doesn't take me long to figure out why.
"OMG. He is 16 today so he's going to find his mate!! It will so be me" I over hear Brittany telling her "posy".
They all sigh and say "James".
"Great" I say to myself sarcastically.
I walk in and am hit with a tidal wave of students. Not surprising because our school is HUGE.
I walk around the corner and collide with someone. And that someone, judging by the tingles in my body, is my mate.
I look up and mentally grown. The person I knocked in too, who is also my mate, is James Palmer. The leader of the group that bullies me.

James' P.O.V

"You've got to be kidding me" I say pushing her to the ground.
Alesha Blaine can NOT be my mate. She's so ugly and she can't even shift.
"That is screwed up. The moon goddess has royaly f*cked up. You are hideous and you can't even shift. My mate wouldn't be so pathetic." I say.
Her eyes flicker with something. Power and anger.
She stands up.
"I am the future alpha female of this pack and you treat me with disrespect. Well fine. I Alesha Kara Blain reject you James Eric Palmer. And as soon to be Alpha female you don't even need to accept."
I fell like I have been stabbed. I hold my chest with both arms and cower slightly from the power this is now radiating from her.
"Have a nice life James" she says with so much venom in her voice that I cower even more.
And with that she turns on her heel and leaves me standing there.
I watch her leave and with every step it feels like I am being stabbed in the heart. The pain is unbearable.