Chapter 4

When we arrive.

So after 3 days of driving we arrive in California.

I breathe in the warm California air. It's the first time in 2 years that I have been back and I missed California so much.

We park outside of the pack house and someone comes out to meet us.

"Um. Excuse me can I help you?" A guy asks.

He looks about my age with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask rather bluntly.

"I might ask you the same question." He says.

I feel Connor and Elliot start to step forward.

I put a hand on each of their chests.

"We are here to see your alpha." I tell him calmly.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Only family can see them at the moment."

"Good thing I'm family. They're with me." I say indicating to Claudia, Connor and Elliot.

"Yea right." He says snorting.

"My name is Alesha Kara Blaine. Also know as the daughter of your alpha and luna."

"That's impossible. You can't be. Their daughter left. She abandoned her family."

"I left because of people like you. Bullies and assholes. Now show me where I can find my parents and on the way tell me how the hell rouges managed to hurt my parents." I say letting my alpha voice seep in.

"Of course. I am so sorry Miss Blaine. I had no idea. It was a stupid thing to say. I'll show you where they are. Again I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. And call me Kara."

"Alright Kara follow me."

He leads me in to the pack house. Claudia, Connor and Elliot follow us.

He leads me through the pack house and in to the hospital quaters before he starts to tell me the story.

"So it was a routine boundry line run. You parents did the run with us once every week. They have been doing it for 2 years. They said that they wanted to help out but I think they were hoping to see you. We were ambushed my 20 rouges. They all went for your parents. We managed to kill them all but when we looked over at your parents they were both injured and covered in blood. We rushed them to the hospital wing and waited while the doctor did a check up. The doctor told us the injuries are most likely fatal. There is a very small chance they will recover. They didn't complain though. They just kept insisting that they call their daughter and tell her to come home. No details on why you left."

I stay silent. I feel a hand interlock with mine. I can tell it's Elliot.

"You ok?" Claudia asks.

"Fine." Is all I say.

We stop outside a set of white double doors. The guy indicates for me to wait.

I do and he walks in to the room.

"Alpha Tyler, Luna Karren. There is someone here to see you. Shall I send them in?" I hear him ask.

"Yes of course Carter. Send them in" I hear my fathers familiar voice say.

The guy, Carter signals me to come in. I walk in and there, lying on side by side beds, are my parents.

"Who's this Carter?" My mother asks him.

"This is-"

But I cut him off.

"No I should do it. Alpha Tyler, Luna Karren I'm Alesha Kara Blaine. Your daughter."

"W-what? Is this some cruel joke? Our daughter left. She lives in D.C with her friends." My dad says.

"No dad it's me." I say.

"Alesha?" Mum asks.

"Actually I go by Kara now mum."

"If you are our daughter then answer me this. When you were 10 what animal did you want as a pet?" Dad asks.

"A Phoenix like from Harry Potter. It was the same at the age of 8 and 9. At 7 I wanted a cheetah."

"Sweetheart."My dad says. Tears glistening in his eyes.

I walk over and dad sits up. I walk straight in to his warm and familiar arms.

"We missed you so much." Dad tells me.

"I'm so sorry I left."

"You needed to leave. We knew that. We accepted that. We're just glad you're here now." I feel my mother kiss the top of my head.

I take a step back and look at both of them. They look pale.

"How are you guys?" I ask them.

"We're fine. Better now that you're here. We were afraid you wouldn't come." Mum Tells me.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." Dad says terily.

"Your hair is incredible." Mum says catching a lock of it between her fingers.

"How long are you staying for?" Dad asks looking sad.

"Forever dad. I'm moving back in to the pack house and in to my old room. I am ready to become alpha female position when I'm needed." I tell him.

They both smile.

"Thank you. Are you going to school?"Dad asks. He must remember that I found it hard before.

"Yep. I start tomorrow. Everything is going to go back to the way it was. Only difference is me."

"Oh baby. Things are going to change. Your mother and I are ony going to live for so long."

"No dad. You guys are going to get better. Now we should go get settled in." I tell them.

"Who's we?"

"Claudia, Connor, Elliot and I. I hope you don't mind. They have requested to ĵoin the pack. I hope you don't mind." I indicate to where Claudia, Connor and Elliot are standing, at the door.

"Of course not. Any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Go get settled in and visit again after school tomorrow."

"Ok love you guys." I kiss both of their foreheads and then lead my friends out.

I show them each to their rooms which ore on the same floor as mine.

I then go in to mine and leave my suitcase on the floor.

I dig out my PJs and change in to them.

I then crawl in to bed and fall straight asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pic at the top is the pack house.