That photo

The fight gets more intense, as he starts swearing at me an I nearly beat him up. Some students even start recording it on their phones, which happens literally everytime someone fights. I have already warned him many times but he doesn't take them seriously. So, it's his fault. We glare at each other like two bisons getting ready for a serious fight. But horror of horrors, Mrs. Laurie, our sports teacher and someone who we probably weren't ready to face, sees us walks towards us. Everyone is afraid of her and you know right, we all have 'that' type of teacher in our school.

That's why, never ever trust a Monday to be a good day. No matter what you do, it will always be the worst day of the week.

---------

The whole school is almost empty by now. Only the two of us, cleaning classrooms. I was doing my part but he barely did anything. He is just a rich, spoiled brat. Thanks to our school, we have CCTV cameras on all the floors except the first floor so we know that he isn't doing drugs or something. It felt really awkward, just me and him. I give him a death glare but he just sticks his tongue out and squints his eyes like a kid. A while later, I hear a light knock on the door.

"Nice time?" Patrick walks into the classroom and sits on a chair.

"Why are you still here?" I ask as I stare at him in suprise. I didn't expect to see him now.

"I hid in the store room until the whole school left. Am I not great at hide-and-seek?" A while after he says this, Victoria enters the classroom, suprising me for the second time.

"Oh, hey." she said, catching her breath.

"Why are you panting?" I ask, worried.

"Mrs. Smith had seen me sneaking into the teacher's lodge. That's why." she said, after finally breathing normally.

"And, what were you doing there?" I asked her.

"Hiding, I guess?" she looks at me and smiles sheepishly.

"I requested God to save me." I mope the floor without looking up.

"Looks like your prayer got stuck in a traffic jam." She jokes. Not funny at this moment.

"I guess you guys should return home. I don't want you guys to face any consequences from the school just because of me." I said, probably pissed from what had happened this morning.

"You think we can leave you all alone with your favourite person?" She teased me. She uses that word quite often and I hate it.

"You don't have to worry about that." I fake a smile and continue mopping the floor, but with more strength this time.

"Geez, calm down! Don't break the tile." Patrick says, doing Jason's part along with Vicky. I have the best buddies on earth.

I move towards the corner and slightly push the chair aside. But something stops me. A photo. It was rolled and tucked in the corner. The atmosphere starts to become really eerie as I bend a bit to take it out. I slowly start pulling it with both hands as I don't wish to damage it.

Hey guys! Here is chapter two. I decided to upload it today since last chapter was really short. Hope you all are enjoying my work. Peace✌🏻!

(Edit: The chapters coming are going to be kinda long. So, keep reading:)