Jason and Brittney

"I want you girls to join our spy team." he said. I was surprised."Hmm, why so?" asked Vic.

"There has been a lot of cases of murders since the last month, especially teens. I suspect it is someone among us. And I know you girls really well, so I thought involving you guys in this wouldn't be a mistake." He said.

"I accept the offer." She said, after thinking about it for a while.

"So do I." I replied.

"Great!" Her father exclaimed." Come along with me to the police headquarters." We followed him to his car and took our seats.

We arrived at the police headquarters and it was my first time visiting it. Vicky comes here often so, she is used to it. It was really huge. We walked until we came across a huge door."Okay..so I am handing these gadgets out to you girls. And....Ah, this! Take this DVD. It has the instructions on how to use these gadgets. Good luck! I will be going now as I have go investigate the scene." He took us outside the headquarters, booked us a taxi and we finally reached home.

~

Ugh! It has been a month now, and we've still not found the murderer.

"Sara , you're now discharged." said a nurse." Ugh! Finally." exclaimed Patrick.

After being discharged, we headed to the cafe where we often went." You guys carry on, I have to meet dad. He wants to say something important." said Vicky.

"Fine." Patrick answered. We parted our ways. We both entered the cafe to find the face of someone who I hated the most, Jason. He was not alone. He was with Brittney, the most famous and the meanest brat of our school."Whatever, let's take a seat."

Story by   : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07

*Sorry everyone. This chapter is the shortest so far. I apologize for this with all my heart. 😔