The Sleepover

"Hmm...." Victoria said." True, though. No way." Patrick said." Whatever! Do you have the things we have collected?" Patrick asked." Ya, I have the photo we found first." Vicky said as she pulled out the notebook in which she had kept the picture." And I've the newspaper." I handed out the paper to Patrick." And I have the picture we found in the basement. But the weirdest thing is what was the picture doing there?" He asked." Somebody had kept it there." I replied. We all stayed quiet for a while, deeply thinking about it, when suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up and gestured them to be quiet for a minute. When I hung up, Vicky turned to me and asked," Who was it?" " Oh, it was mom. She is back but only for a while. She will be home after a few days. She said that Sophie and Aunt will be returning home. Wanna have a sleepover tonight?" I asked." Ya sure!" Victoria exclaimed." Um...okay." Patrick answered with his eyes fixed at his feet." Dude, this isn't the first time I am asking you to come over my house for a sleepover. Bring Liam along. Tonight's gonna be fun." I said. This is the first time I've seen him act shyly. He's usually funny, being all weird when we are around." Fine, let's finish our homework first." Vicky said, piling up all the notebooks on the bed from her bag. I nodded my head and so did Patrick.

7:30 PM. I cleared up the living room, prepared the atmosphere for the best sleepover and piled up some blankets and pillows on the couch. Vicky prepared delicious snacks for all of us, Patrick and Liam prepared for some movies to watch and Addie called over the others. I know, we have a huge friend group. It's hard to find such good friends nowadays." Done. I called Brittney over. Is that okay?" Addie asked. Why her, I wanted to say but I didn't." Sure." I agreed with her but to be honest, I was burning inside. I just hate her. We finished everything and waited for the others to come. After a while, the bell rang. I rushed to open the door to see John. I greeted him in. Soon, one by one, almost everyone had arrived." Where's Brittney?" I asked curiously." She said that she'd come." Addie answered back. Soon after that, we heard the bell ring." There. Is. She!" Scarlett sang. Again, I went to open the door to see Brittney. Wait, not only Brittney but also.....Jason? What the? Ughh! I was so angry that I could feel steam coming out of my ears." Hey." I spoke softly and invited them into the house. I had to be polite. Didn't wanted to be but had to be. They ignored it. Expected it anyway. Brittney glared at me to remind me to stay away from Jason. She moved towards the living room and started chatting with the others. We both headed towards the living room and took our seat. We chatted for a while eating the cookies Victoria had made. After talking for a while, Jason turned to me." You are so stinky!" Jason said as he was sitting right next to me. Something was extremely wrong with his nose." What the hell! I don't stink. You smell like rotten eggs!" I scowled." I don't! You Goat!" He jumped off the couch." Guys, stop it" Kylie complained." He called me a goat!" I said as I also jumped off the couch to chase him." You!" I yelled as he ran upstairs." I swear to the unicorns I'm gonna kill him now!" I shouted." Sara, I love you but you're acting like a crazy person now!" Patrick said." He's the crazy one here!" I answered back. Jason rushed downstairs again."Sara, Sara, Sara! Stop. I'm.....tired." He said, panting for breath." Actually I wanted to confess something." He said, after gulping down a huge amount of water.'' I'm not falling for this!" I answered." I'm serious." He said as he came towards me. I could see Brittney sitting with a horrified face." What?" Addie exclaimed." I...um..." He started to say, without making any eye contact." Think that......" he continued." You......" My heart felt as if it was about to pop out of my body anytime." Look like a Gorilla!" He finished his sentence." You *censored*!" I shouted will all my energy." Guys, can we continue?" Brittney snapped. She was the only one sitting with a poker face, while the others died of laughter. I wonder what's so funny when we fight? We both returned to our places and started watching a movie.

The movie had finished. We all now started cleaning up the area and setting up our places to sleep. Since we were doing it together, we finished it fast." Hey, since we are together, let's play truth or dare!" John cheered." Yep. There's no fun without that." Eric added. After cleaning up, we all took our seats and formed a circle. I placed a water bottle in the middle to spin." Here is the first spin!" Addie exclaimed as she spinned it. We all waited silently. The bottle pointed towards Vicky and the end towards Eric." Okay, truth or dare?" Vicky asked." Truth. I don't wanna die." Eric said." So, have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?" She asked." No. Never." He answered back." Okay. Now, the second spin." Addie continued. Me and Patrick." Truth or dare?" I questioned." Truth." Patrick replied." Do you have a crush on someone?" I asked him. He fell silent for a while." Yes." He answered." Who?" Scarlett asked curiously." I only took one truth, didn't I?" He said. Well, he isn't the type to fall for someone. It was Chloe before who asked him out. I think I knew who it could be. The game continued for a long time. Jason and Britney's turn." Truth or dare." Brittney questioned." Dare." He answered back." Flirt with the one you find the most amazing." Brittney said happily. I knew he would do it with her. We all waited for a while and surprisingly, he turned to me." Hey there, beautiful. There’s just something about you. I haven’t figured out what it is yet. Do you know?" He said as leaned towards me, looking at me deeply into the eyes. It took a while for me to digest it." W-What the hell Jason!" I stammered. We all stared at him for a while. I wish I could kill this guy. Everyone stared at him for like five minutes." What? Didn't you say to flirt with the one who you find the most annoying?" He asked, looking at each of us." Are you serious, dude?" Patrick asked, with a small smile on his face." Aren't you and Brittney dating?" Kylie asked." Who the hell said you that?!" Jason almost jumped from his place. I turned to see Brittney, who was clearly shocked." We saw you both at the café?" Addie added." We were just planning for a school project." Jason said." Wait. Do you like Sara?" Addie asked curiously." How can you even assume that!" He said as formed a X sign with his arms." Then why did you flirt with her?" Vic asked." It's because I like it when she is annoyed." He said with his malicious smirk." Sara, you seem as if you have seen a ghost." Kylie said as she shook me." Anyway, Let's continue." Brittney continued, with a disgusted face. Afew more rounds later, it was my and Patrick's turn." Truth." I said before he questioned me. "Describe me." Patrick asked." You're very loyal and sweet," I paused." But also very dumb." I finished. Others gave a small laugh. We all were really sleepy. We switched off the lights and fell into a deep sleep.

It was around 2:48. I woke up to drink some water. I slowly stood up and tiptoed to avoid waking up someone. My eyes were hardly open when I noticed a red light at the bottom of the TV. I went near it and my eyes popped out. It was a hidden camera. We were being watched.

<Character profile>

Name- Liam Smith
DOB- 5 July 2005
Eye color- Dark blue
Hair color- Blonde
Weight- 45 kg
Positive traits- nurturing, sensitive, compassionate, self-protective, security-seeking, loving, and a goofy sense of humor.
Negative traits- secretive, possessive and complicated.
Hobbies- playing basketball, gardening, cooking, traveling and collecting antique items
Favourite food- Sushi, Yakitori.
Favourite color- Blue

Story by   : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07