Sneaking in

"Okay, everyone listen here." Addison commanded everyone." We are going to sneak into the school in pairs. Okay?" she asked." Okay." we all answered." Here are the pairs, Kylie and Liam, Scarlett and John, Me and Eric, Vic and Patrick and....Sara and Jason. First Eric and I will go in. If we succeed, then we will send signals. Is that clear?" she asked us." Yes." everyone said. I was frickin' angry right now." Addison, can we change partners?" Patrick asked." No." She answered, coldly. Eric and Addison started heading towards the corner wall. We saw them as they snuck in. We all waited silently for a while, until we heard a weird noise." Oh, Addison's sending us a signal." Kylie whispered to us." Let's go in." Liam said.

We did what Addison had commanded us to do. Everyone went in and we were left." Come on, hurry up." Jason said. I started climbing the wall. It wasn't as easy as it looked." Sara." I heard someone whisper from the other side of the wall." It's me." It was Patrick." What? You di-" I said." Stop talking and give me your hand." He said. I tried to move towards him. Finally, my hand reached his warm hand. Don't know why but his hands are always warm. He pulled me in and we slowly started descending the ladder." Oh, wait for a while." I said to him as I started climbing the ladder again." Hey, give me your hand." I said to Jason." What?" He asked." Ugh.." I moved a bit forward and grabbed his hand. I tried to pull him in." What are you doing?" asked Patrick." Just helping Jason." I said." You join the others. Don't wait for me." I said." But-" he started." It's okay." I said. He started heading towards them." Are you even helping me?" Jason asked." I'm trying my best. You are so damn heavy! Cut down on your diet." I said as I tried to pull him." Atleast I'm not as skinny as you." He said. I wanted to say something but I just couldn't. I pulled him with all my energy." Finally!" I exclaimed." You should start eating. You can't even pull a thin guy as me." He said." You're not thin. You are a potato." I said." Get yourself a pair of glasses." He said. Ugh!!! This person is as annoying as hell. I started descending the ladder and so did he.

We started heading down to the basement where we found the others." Ah, there you are! What took you guys so long?" Addison said." Someone had problems climbing the wall." I said. Everyone knew who it could be. Even though Jason is good at sports, he isn't good at climbing. I glanced at Jason, who was fiery red. He hated it when people pointed out his weak points. Wait....why am I saying this? Whatever! The basement gave off a really weird aura. It was really huge and had two divisions:- a library and a room." Guys, We are gonna divide into two groups. Eric, Liam, Scarlett, John and I are going to explore the room and Jason, Patrick, Sara, Victoria and Kylie will go to the library." Addison said. Addison's a great leader after all. We all started doing what she said. We slightly pushed open the door, which creaked loudly. I turned the lights on." Eek!!" Kylie said, with a frightened face." What happened?" Victoria asked." So many cobwebs." answered Kylie." Seems like nobody uses the basement." Patrick said. We started going through the books and files.

"It has been a while now and nothing scary happened." Kylie said, angrily." I think the ghosts are on a holiday." Patrick answered." Why? Did they know we were coming?" Kylie said, now sounding pretty sad. She loves ghosts. Last weekend, she watched 'The Nun' alone."Sara." Jason called me in low voice." Come here."

Story by   : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07