My necklace

It's Victoria. I call out her name and wave my hand at her. She turns around and waved back as a smile covers her face.

"Oh, Sara! Where are you heading to?", she asks as I hurry to catch up with her steps.

"To the supermarket to get some groceries. What about you?" I asked.

"To get a haircut. By the way, did you have your lunch?" she asks, looking at me.

"Well, no. Mom actually had some urgent work, that's why she didn't prepare lunch" I reply, not happy.

"That's bad. Let's have lunch together then!" She fixes her hair a bit.

"Sure. See you in 20 minutes." I say, high fiving her. We stop in front of the supermarket and part our ways.

I finish shopping and pay for the all the groceries. I walk out of the supermarket and wait for Victoria for a while. It wait for a minute when I hear her call my name. I turn around to speak but I stop.

"How do I look?" She flips her hair proudly. I am really surprised by her new look. Victoria's black hair at around her armpit's length. She has now cut it at her shoulder's length and highlighted it smokey brown.

"It looks amazing on you, girl!" I reply, still surprised.

"Thanks!" she says, sounding pretty proud of her new hairstyle.

"Anyways, let's go have lunch." I say as my stomach rumbles loudly.

"Yep." she takes some of my grocery bags.

We go to our favourite ramen shop. She orders some food while I reserve a seat for her. She walks towards me and takes a seat across the table, keeping all the bags beside her. She starts talking about what happened today at the corridor, lecturing me to stop fighting with him. After a while, I bring up the photo thing deliberately to get rid of her lectures, and it works.

"Well, Sara..." said Victoria.

"I don't know her name but I did come to know her family name. It's Winchester." she says, sounding dead serious.

"Somebody had scratched the photo deliberately. But after studying the picture, I came to know that the photo has a really deep history." Victoria insight be a cute, bubbly girl who likes to make joke out of everything. But she is really smart at solving mystery. She's just like her father.

Let me tell you something about her, her mom passed away when she was three. She was diagnosed with cancer. Coming back to where we were, We speak about it for a while when suddenly, the necklace that I am wearing, starts to glow. Okay, It's really weird. It never glowed like that before. It has now started emitting bright, red light, making me dizzy.

Story by : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07