Then Sneaking out

"Quick! Everyone hide!" Addison said. We all tried our best to hide. Scarlett turned all the lights off. Addison hid under the bed, Scarlett behind the couch, Kylie under the table, Liam behind the bookshelf, Jason in the washroom, Eric and John in the closet, and Victoria, Patrick and me in the wardrobe room. The footsteps grew louder and louder." Whose there?" he repeated. My heart was pounding heavily.

We waited inside until we heard the basement door shut. The footsteps ascended the stairs until the sound completely disappeared."God! Being here is not SAFE at all. Let's go back." Addison said." You're right." John agreed. We cautiously started heading towards the basement door." Ah, and also, first let's make sure their isn't a single evidence that we came here." Addison said." Let's check one last time." She continued. We went were we had been." O, we misplaced most of the record books." Kylie said, placing the records in their right place." What time is it?" Victoria asked."It's about to be midnight." Patrick answered. We placed the things in the way they were kept before." Ok guys, let's go back. We are gonna come here again tomorrow. Same time. Don't be late." Addison said.

We slowly started ascending the stairs, which lead to the storeroom of the school. We climbed the wall again and parted our ways."I am really sleepy." Vicky said as she yawned." So are we." Patrick said." Did you find anything in the library?" I asked them." Nah, Just plain, old record books." Patrick said."What about you?" He looked at me with his deep blue eyes." I found a piece of newspaper......" I explained them what had happened. Long story short. They too had a shocked expression on their faces."We will discuss about it tomorrow. Let's meet at your house tomorrow. And also, keep some snacks ready." Patrick said. We reached home and parted ways.

On Friday, not so surprisingly, I was really late. I hurried up. And you know the rest. When we reached school, I took my seat which was right next to Brittney. Who minds her anyway? The class calmed down as Mrs. Brown entered the class. We stood up and greeted the teacher. We were about to start the class when we heard the announcement,"All the classes please come down to the Assembly Hall." Upon reaching the Assembly Hall, one of our teacher said," Last night, some noises were coming from the school basement. The guards were sure someone had sneaked into the basement. We doubt whether the person was from our school. So from now on, CCTV cameras will be fixed at every corner of the school's first floor to make sure nobody is doing anything wrong." Not only me, but everyone who had went there, was shocked. Thanks to God that we wore gloves. Not a single evidence. We returned to our classes after a short assembly session." Atleast we didn't get caught." Scarlett whispered to me as she walked into the classroom.

<Character profile>

Name - Sara Davis
DOB - 15 November 2005.
Hair color - Brown
Eye color - Green
Weight - 37.5 kg
Positive traits - Brave, determined,extremely loyal, trustworthy, kind, and faithful.
Negative traits - Always gets in fight with guys, secretive, and can manipulate but has never done so.
Hobbies - Music, reading, shopping jewelry and clothes with Vicky, listening to guitar which is usually played by Patrick.
Fav. food - Yakitori, Sushi, Takoyaki.
Fav. color - Black and pink

Hey everybody. I sincerely apologize for the short chapter. But don't worry, the upcoming chapters are long. Hope you all are safe.❤

Story by   : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07