Chloe

We drove down to Chloe's house, which was not far away from the mall. We stopped in front of her house. When we were about to step out of the car, when Patrick stopped us.

"Umm, It's a personal matter and I want to discuss it with her alone. Can you guys please stay here?" he said." Sure." I answered. We watched him as Chloe's mother greeted him into the house.

"Will it really be the end?" I asked." Yes." answered Vicky. I was really worried what was going to happen. I was lost deep in thoughts when I heard someone's scream from Chloe's house. I turned to Victoria. We both had a terrified face.

We burst into her house and rushed upstairs, cause that's where the scream came from. When we reached there, we found Chloe's mom sobbing bitterly in front her room. I saw Patrick. He was still as a rock and didn't move a little. He was standing there with a horrified expression in his face. Vicky and I peeked into the room to find Chloe dead. She was murdered mercilessly. Her face had a shocked look.

"Jesus, What just happened?" I said with low voice."Chloe...Chloe." was all he said until he passed out. We asked Mrs. Brown what had happened. She said that Chloe had finished lunch and had came back to her room. After coming back, she had locked her room. That was the last time she had seen her. We called the cops and the ambulance right away. Since Vicky's father is a detective, he arrived at the scene. A while later, the cops came along with Mr. Williams, Vicky's dad, came in.

"My, my! What happened here!" said her dad in a disgusting manner. Victoria explained it all. A while later, after questioning us a bit, the cops headed back, leaving Mr. Williams behind with us.

"The window has bars, so it isn't possible for someone to come in." said Vicky." And the door was locked." She continued." Hmm...that's really weird." answered her dad. Then he turned to both of us." Sara, I've got something important to tell you, girls." He said, sounding serious. No doubt Victoria and her dad share the same brain.

"Sara, you have taken gymnastics, right?" He asked." Yes." I answered back." And Vicky, you have won inter-school abacus competition, right?" He asked, as if he didn't know her." Well, the thing is.."

Story by   : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07