Drama at the Drama Club

So nothing special happened today. Before the last class, I hurried to the Drama club to give my name. I gave a slight knock on the door and asked whether places were empty or not." Yes, we need two people for the main role. You can participate." Louis said, the head of the drama club." What's your full name?" He asked as he took out some papers from the drawer." Sara Davis." I answered." Ok then. Come for practice tomorrow at 10:00 am." He said." I started heading towards the door happily. As soon as I opened the door, I bumped into someone. Not Jason this time. It was Brittney, the queen bee of the school." Move out of my way." She said with a glowering face. I moved aside and gave her way to come in." I'm not talking about that." She said." Then what?" I asked." Don't you dare talk with Jason or even come near him! Get that?" She grumbled." I never talk to him. He's the one who starts talking to me." I said." Oh come on! Jason would never talk to weirdo like you!" She said abruptly." Never ever talk to him. He's mine." When did I say that he's not yours, I wanted to say but I didn't." Do you even know who I am?" She asked." Ya, I know but I just don't mind." I answered." You b*tch! Just get out of my way!" She growled." Okay." I said with a weird face as I moved towards the door again to leave the room. What a weird brat! Well, Jason is a bad guy and I don't like such guys (even though I once fell for him). I started running towards my classroom even though running in the corridors isn't allowed. After reaching the classroom, I took my seat and continued the class.

"I joined the drama club and they even accepted me." I said to them as we walked into their house." Really!" Victoria exclaimed." Ya." I said." Cool, dude." Patrick said from the kitchen. We both kept our bags on the couch and started heading upstairs to Vicky's room. Her room is really aesthetic and smells like lavender. No matter what season it is, her room's always chilly. She took her clothes and went to the washroom to change her clothes. I opened the door of her walk-in closet and started looking for clothes. That's what best friends do, right? Her closet is one of the largest walk-in closet I have ever seen. I picked out some clothes and started to leave when something caught up eye. A photo was kept in the shelf. I picked it up. It was a family photo. It had Victoria and Patrick, who were three year old, standing beside their Dad and.....Mom? I had never seen her picture before. When ever I bring up things about her mom, she avoids it. She never talks about her. As soon as I finished examining the picture, I heard the bathroom door unlock. I kept it back where it was and left quickly." What were you doing there?" She asked." Oh, just picking out some clothes to wear." I said as I showed her the clothes I had picked." Cool. Go get changed." She said. Thank God she didn't suspect anything! I went into the washroom and changed my clothes.

After coming out, I heard Victoria shout." Sara, Get ready and come down." She yelled." Okay." I shouted back. I brushed my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I rushed downstairs as I was extremely hungry. I know, I am hungry all the time. We had a typical Japanese meal. A bowl of gohan (rice), miso shiru (miso soup), tsukemono (pickled vegetables)and age-gyo (fried fish). We started eating our meal." After we finish our lunch, come to my room." Patrick said." K." I answered. Vicky was busy eating. As soon we finished, we started heading upstairs again, because Patrick's room is right next to Vicky's room. His room smells citrusy, which is pretty hard to find in a guy's room. I sat beside Vicky and watched Patrick as he took out some stuff and kept them on his study table." What do we have so far?" He asked as he looked at us deeply with a notepad in his hand." We found a picture in our classroom." I said." Then Sara's necklace started glowing, someone whispered her name and she passed out." Vicky added." Okay, then?" He asked, without looking away from his notepad." Then the basement thing."
I continued." The records had nothing. But then Sara found the newspaper and Addie the diary. The diary had nothing to do with this but then we found another picture of the same girl." Vicky said." That's how far we have gone." Patrick said." Did you check the records properly?" I asked." Ya, we did." Vicky answered." Wait." Patrick said as he jumped off the chair." What?" I asked." The records. The girl must have studied in this school!" He exclaimed." Ya. But there's no way we could go into the basement again." I said." But we've to find a way." He said.

<Character profile>

Name- Patrick Wilson
DOB- 16 December 2005
Eye color- Blue
Hair colour- Strawberry red
Weight- 41 kg
Hobbies- Annoying Victoria, hanging out with Sara, Photography, playing the guitar, traveling, reading.
Positive traits- optimistic, loves freedom, hilarious, fair-minded, honest and intellectual.
Negative traits- Inability to fulfill promises, lacks patience, lack of tact.
Favourite food- Takoyaki, Sushi, Crepes, Yakitori.
Favourite color- Black

Story by : Me, of course
Edited by : @Coconuts4u07