Systematic Soulmate

The world was a meaningless place. Dragging on day after day with the same problems that occurred yesterday and a child wondered. Is this what life is supposed to be like? Was this the extent of his life?

Wondering if he was going to eat that day? He hadn't remembered the last time he ate, he just knew that he had been surviving because of his life force.

He had a lot of it. He knew he could survive for a long time with the amount of chakra he had, it was overwhelming, and sometimes if he forgot to harness it. It would leak out so much that the civilians would sense it, and that is when disasters happened.

He had survived not being killed by acting stupid, acting as if he had nothing going on inside his brain. Declaring his love for ramen and a female he couldn't stand. He just needed to survive until he had gotten stronger.

Then he could act the way he wanted, but until then. His days dragged on into a meaningless existence. So meaningless.

The child woke up to his alarm, blue eyes opened but they look dull, no motivation to do anything. Maybe he'll say he's sick at school so people won't notice his strange behavior. Or at least not question him about it.

Standing up to wash himself in freezing cold water. He looked at the seal that lit up whenever more chakra was being produced and or released. He sighed and traced it.

"You aren't going to announce yourself huh?" The child was smart, he knew he had to be the Jinchuriki for the nine tails. The fourteen year old waited for a response he didn't get.

He was learning seals, fascinated with the thought of he can basically do anything with Fuinjutsu. He wanted to be a seal master, better than Jiraiya the Sannin and the Fourth Hokage.

So he learned in secret, stealing ninja ID's so he could access the higher reading books. He opened his closet and realized he had no more orange jumpsuits. He forgot to get another pair after he ripped the last one. He sighed and tossed on a standard navy blue jumpsuit he had.

Leaving with some blacked healed shinobi shoes he placed his growing blonde and red hair in a ponytail. More like a bun but he didn't care. He walked to the academy, ignoring the glances, the looks and the way people mumbled about the poor soul that would be matched with him.

That last statement confused him. Did he miss an announcement or something? Was he seriously so into his head that he hadn't realized that something important was happening today?

"Ugh did you know?" The child asked his companion who actually for once rumbled inside him.

"Where the hell am I?"

The blue eyes child smacked his forehead as he heard the voice groan in displeasure, before he realized he must've been recovering from his attack fourteen years ago, he had been silent because he had been sleeping, recovering chakra, I guess it's why Naruto had a lot of chakra.

The nine tails chakra mixed with his already abundant chakra is the reason he could survive off of chakra and not eating. He supposed he could thank the demon.

"You've been sealed into me, Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you." Naruto stopped outside the academy and talked to the demon who was silent.

"So I am captive again. Should've figured. It's cramped in here."

Naruto hated peoples discomfort more than his own, so he promised himself to find a way to fix the demons living situation.

"So you don't seem to outright hate me."

"Why should I? You didn't chose to be sealed into me, and I didn't chose to carry you. Let's be friends, I don't have any and you aren't mean."

Silence, silence and the bell ring which made Naruto walked into the classroom, forgetting he was supposed to act sick.

"Kurama, nice to meet you Naruto."

Naruto smiled a smile that stunned his classmates when he walked in. Usually the smile was big and wide but this one, it made hearts skip a beat and people stop breathing, and people to question their sexuality.

He sat at his seat which was alone because nobody wanted to sit with him. About five minutes later Iruka walked in and started talking.

"Now you all know what today this and I'm sure some of you are excited." Naruto frowned, he didn't know what today was. So him and Kurama sat confused.

Kurama because he was never able to hear other voices when being sealed into past jailers, but inside Naruto he could hear everything. He could comment on things knowing Naruto would hear what he had to say.

"Make sure you fill this out accurately. You do get to know your spouse by the end of school. This only work if you are a 100 percent honest with them." Naruto eyes darted around the classroom, why did everybody seem okay with this?

"What's the matter Naruto?" Iruka asked as he sat Naruto's paper down.

"When was this system implemented? Who chooses our soulmates? Who did we deem worthy of handling such a faith?" Naruto asked and Iruka smiled softly.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Your soulmate will love you eventually. I know me and my soulmate had a rocky relationship at first." Naruto frowned and just filled out the test.

Too much questions, like how was Naruto supposed to know if he liked bondage? Thankfully Kurama described what every question meant.

Cause he didn't understand a cum kink, nor did he understand what kink even meant.

He finished the test and closed his eyes as Iruka started explaining the lesson for today. He felt open, exposed and raw and he hated that feeling.

He was talking to Kurama to pass the time as they filled out the test, Naruto forgot that he hadn't placed his mask on once and completed the test and answered everything correctly.

When the end of the day came and children talked excitedly all Naruto felt was dread. Hurt and pain, he hadn't understood why he felt like this but he did.

People names were being listed off and Naruto knew he was in trouble.

Sasuke and Hinata.

Shino and Kiba

Ino and Sai.

Sakura and Rock Lee.

Tenten and Neji.

Choji and some foreign ninja. How they had access to other ninja information made Naruto realize how deep this system is. It might be what's keeping the peace at this very moment.

Shikamaru and Naruto.

The class was quiet, everybody looked to Naruto and under the intense glares and looks of Naruto being paired to the somebody who is the smartest and dare he even say apart of one the best clans in Konoha.

Naruto didn't say anything.

He just left, before anybody could say anything to him.

*

So welcome back to my channel 🤣🤣

Anyways a Soulmate AU because why not?