Mission

Sweet and innocent Naruto would have never known he could feel the emotion of annoyance. He had believed that as well as anger would be lost on him. However it wasn't, every time he left his house people came up to him and apologized. People from all ages came and apologize and Naruto was fine at first.

But it's been three months, and he was annoyed with the amount of people coming up to him. The now Chunin was getting home from a mission to an empty home. He looked down at his ring and groaned a little, looking towards the little addition they had in their house.

"Toruu." (An; Yes I'm an Oikawa Stan.)

A small meow echoed through the home and Naruto saw his cat walk out from the kitchen to greet him. Naruto scooped the cat up and walked to the bedroom. He was wanting to lay down since Shikamaru had left for his mission yesterday.

"I miss him, being a Chunin sucks." The sixteen year old complained, and Toruu nuzzled into his neck. Naruto was just looking out the window when he heard a voice.

"Oh, there aren't any seals scattered on our floor?"

Shikamaru and Naruto has been together for a year and two months. They had moved in together right after the Chunin exams which was last month. Shikamaru and Naruto were madly in love though they always had clicked.

"No I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep." Naruto whispered and Shikamaru hummed stripping and heading into bed.

"I can help you." Shikamaru said and Naruto laughed, he sat up and opened his arms while Toruu left the room. Shikamaru smiled and leaned in to kiss Naruto.

This wasn't the first time they had been intimate, but this is the first time that both Shikamaru and Naruto forgot that they needed to wear a condom.

They weren't usual one to forget such an important thing but Naruto had missed Shikamaru and so when Naruto felt that this love making felt exceptionally better than ones before he didn't think it was because he was literally impaled on his husbands member without a condom.

"Fuck this feels better today." Naruto moaned and Shikamaru panted, watching with a smirk as he watched Naruto pleasure himself on his member.

"You aren't touching me? Am I just your personal human dildo?" Shikamaru asked, watching as Naruto's blush darkened and his hair was in a messy hold with his blue eyes holding a pretty lewd look.

"Yes, and Dildo's don't talk." Naruto replied, and Shikamaru actually chuckled. He watched as Naruto continued moving as if he didn't even feel Shikamaru's eyes on him.

"Ah you are right, Dildo's don't talk but Naru, my little fox." Naruto's eyes widened, and he moaned a little louder. Shikamaru quirked an eyebrow and licked his lips.

"Kami I fucking love you. You don't mind if I fuck your brains out right?" Naruto eyes widened and suddenly he was on his back.

"Shikamaru you can't just Ah~." Shikamaru has slammed his member out and then in, watched as Naruto's eyes rolled in the back of his head.

"Really stop me then, because you look to be enjoying it." Naruto was moaning, Shikamaru didn't slow the unforgiving pace he was currently going. His hair was being pulled and Shikamaru was biting all over his neck.

"Though we aren't really making love anymore. Yet look at all of this drool." Shikamaru licked up the drool that was falling from Naruto's mouth.

"I don't mind. A little change in pace is always fine. Scream my name, can you make coherent words my fox?" Naruto gulped, closing his eyes.

"You sadist." Naruto opened his eyes, staring directly into Shikamaru's raven eyes, keeping eye contact as he yanked Shikamaru down by his neck, grabbing his styled hair into his hands tanking him making Shikamaru still and look at him with an amuse expression.

"You better be lucky I'm in love with you sadist." Shikamaru smiled and continued the pace.

When Shikamaru cleaned him and Naruto up and sent a clone to go grab dinner, it was about nine at night and they had been going all day. So imagine his surprise when he sees his husband who should be complaining of a sore back spread out on the floor, writing some seals.

Ink on his cheek, hair in a better ponytail.

He had on Shikamaru's shirt and some shirts, and was drinking a bottle of water.

"Tch." Naruto smiled and looked at Shikamaru. Patting the spot next to him, Shikamaru sat down and Naruto immediately moved to his lap and continued with his seals.

Shikamaru leaned back and smiled a little.

"I hope our child inherits you're love for seals. Can you imagine you and our child surrounded by seals and ink on your faces." Naruto smiled all though Shikamaru didn't see it, he knew he was thinking about the thought.

"Mom, this seal is troublesome can you help me?" Naruto said leaning back into Shikamaru's chest, sighing as Shikamaru wrapped his arms and chuckled.

"You'll be a great mother." Naruto smiled.

"What's with the thought of me having your child? We are sixteen." Shikamaru closed his eyes and snuggled into Naruto's neck, sighing.

He didn't know, but he knew he had been thinking about it a lot lately.

"The village is pissing me off." Naruto said confiding in his husband, Shikamaru hummed not moving within his spot in his neck.

Was Shikanaru always this clingy? Did Naruto fall for him because he was this clingy?

Shikamaru had always adored being in Naruto's space, but this was his soulmate of course he wanted to be in around him.

"Because they keep apologizing. Like I said I forgive you all, leave me alone now." Naruto sighed and Shikamaru chuckled, Naruto smiled though.

"However, it was funny watching Choji and Sakura apologize to me." Naruto said and Shikamaru actually chuckled.

"Have you decided if you want to sign another alliance." Naruto asked, and Shikamaru ran a hand over Naruto's belly.

"I don't want too, help me decide." Naruto nodded as the clone came back in with dinner. And they both ate calmly talking to one another before Shikamaru spoke.

"I came back from my mission early because I have to head to Amegakure." Naruto didn't move, and Shikamaru knew he was in trouble now.

"I'm task with eliminating the group Akatsuki with a few people. So please don't be upset." Naruto hummed.

"When do you leave again." Naruto's placed his food down and turned around.

"When do you leave? Is granny sending you soon?" Shikamaru sighed.

"Three days." Naruto hummed and took the food out of Shikamaru's hands, and sighed.

"You gonna come home alive right?" Shikamaru chuckled.

"Of course I am." Naruto smiled and pushed Shikamaru down.

"Then we should have sex until you leave. I don't know when you'll be home." Shikamaru sighed.

"Of course."

*