Merging Chakra and Petty Fights

It's 4am, I've haven't slept, so heres this!

"Naruto is Kushina and Minato's child." Silence in the room, not even Orochimaru and Jiraiya had known, so how was it that Tsunade knew.

"Kushina confided in me to do her screenings, she wanted to keep it a secret because of Minato's name in the lands." Tsunade said and Jiraiya just looked at the child.

"I knew there was a reason I was drawn to him, and his outright sealing abilities." Jiraiya said and Hiruzen nodded.

"You mean to tell us that Naruto is our saviors son." Yoshino said and Shikamaru chuckled, before he realized that he was the only one that knew the reason for his laughter.

"The entire village hates the saviors son, the savior of this village has a son that actually looks like him and they hate him. Am I the only one that find if ironic that the saviors son wanted his son to be look at as a savior but they don't?" Shikamatu looked around.

"No just me. Okay." He said as Hiruzen decided to continue.

"Tailed beast Chakta can soothe by Uzumaki chakra only. Yet Naruto is half Namikaze and so Minato sealed his Namikaze chakra away so that his Uzumaki chakra could thrive and calm the tailed beast down, and he successfully did so." Hiruzen said and then Tsunade spoke.

"Yet with chakra, you can use chakra and make more. You can store chakra but there is a limit to how much. Yet with the seal Minato created, the Namikaze chakra was being stored, growing and growing, no avenue to escape and that's what caused the headaches." Jiraiya was almost done removing the seal and Shikaku spoke.

"So Naruto has fifteen years of Namikaze chakra stored, and that is apparently a lot of chakra to cause physical pain?" Tsunade nodded and Shikamaru sighed.

"So, does anybody know how his chakra is going to react? Or are you all going in with no insight." Tsunade sighed.

"Uzumaki chakra is calm, but not a push over. It might reject the Namikaze chakra which wouldn't do any good, and so it's good that you have three Sannin here." Shikamaru was nervous and when Jiraiya stepped away because the seal was done.

Tsunade didn't even get a moment before all hell broke loose.

Naruto was floating in blue chakra heading to his pathways. Kurama was awaiting to see if he could help from inside the seal or outside the seal.

However when blue chakra met red, it would have seemed that his fiery read chakra wanted nothing to do with his blue chakra. Yet the wind wasn't backing down, forcing itself in the red chakra causing his chakra to flair his pathways to ache, which caused him to open his eyes and start screaming.

Naruto let out a ear piercing scream that made everybody step away from him, tears fell down his eyes as he hugged himself trying to get his chakra to calm down. Inside the seal, Kurama had managed to finally get a human form, he ran around trying to let some of his chakra be the mediator between the two.

The battle for dominance is what was happening, but the chakras could live, coexist as one.

Naruto smacked a hand away that tried to touch him. An unknown person who had blonde hair and hazel eyes. He moved to the back of the bed, glaring at the woman.

"Do not touch me! You've all done an enough!" Naruto eyes darted around the room. A snake like man, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Shikaku, Yoshino and Shikamaru.

His body and his eyes calmed when his eyes landed on Shikamaru. Shikamaru walked over cautiously, he sat on the end of the bed and was prepared to talk, but Naruto found his way into his lap.