Louis in Peril

That night Juno and Legosi both shared the same dream. In the suburban part of town was a lone house, music echoed through its halls and out of the windows. They were in that house, dancing to the music, both of them holding the other tightly.

They were both much older. Legosi was wearing glasses, and Juno was seemingly slower than she was now. Their fur had lost some of its shine, but their eyes were still full of energy.

Legosi awoke, the dream of becoming old together made his heart flutter. Juno noticeably snuggled herself deeper into his chest, her arms clutching him tightly. He breathed out softly, peeking past the curtains only to see that it was still dark. Legosi leaned his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes. He drifted back off to sleep with a smile.

After having awoken in the morning, the two had showered and gotten dressed. Seeing how early they had woken up, the two left to get breakfast. Today it was vegan bacon, scrambled eggs, and a few slices of toast.

Legosi sipped groggily from his orange juice, still half asleep, but a smile rarely left his lips. Juno herself was already excitedly eating.

"What's got you so hyper this morning?" he asked, wondering what made her so energetic. She looked at him and smiled.

"I dreamed of us..." This definitely caught Legosi's interest.

"I dreamed of us dancing... but we were older... you looked like you were around forty." She giggled. "And you wore glasses... I must admit, they looked good on you." She smiled, and Legosi held her hand on the table.

"That's funny, I dreamt of the same thing." He shifted closer to leaning over the table to kiss her.

"Hello, Legosi! And Juno!" Shouted the excited voice of Jack.

The couple separated as Legosi's best friend joined the table, the retriever seating himself next to Legosi.

"Legosi told me about you, by the way, I'm Jack, Legosi's number one pal." He held out his hand toward her.

"Nice to meet you," she responded while shaking his hand.

"How are you guys doing?" Jack asked, beginning to eat his own breakfast.

"We're good," answered Legosi, looking at Juno, checking if she was comfortable with Jack's presence. The she-wolf's tail was noticeably wagging behind her.

"So what were you guys up to?" Jack looked at both expectantly.

"Just eating breakfast, I suppose..." Legosi awkwardly answered. He looked at his girlfriend, seeing her eat her breakfast in peace put him at ease.

"Yo, what's up, Legosi, Jack, miss woman of the hour." The rest of the canine room had arrived, seating themselves at the table, Voss taking his own smaller table.

"So, we've been wondering... What's Legosi like in the sack," Voss asked unexpectedly. Legosi turned several shades red at the sudden question. Juno was equally in shock by the turn the conversation had taken, her expression taking on a devilish smile unbeknownst to Legosi, who was about to interject.

"Hey, that's none of your-"

"He scratches my itch, alright..." Legosi blushed even harder at the unexpected answer of his girlfriend...

"And does it really good too..." she cooed. The rest of the table had grown silent, not expecting a legitimate answer to their question. "And I especially love that Legosi only belongs to me and only me..." she leaned towards him, letting her smell intoxicate the wolf.

Ever since he smelled her scent of arousal for the first time, it was like a drug to him. Fogging his mind, letting that part of the primal beast out of him. She smiled, looking at the clock, noticing what time it was. "Well... we should go and get to Drama club." She stood up, walking past him, his head following her every time to get enough of her scent.