ONE

*President*

"On your knees Mr president" I heard him say and I did as told. There was a soft carpet on the floor so I was a bit comfortable since my knees were not touching the cold tiles.

"Keep your head down" he added his voice so deep. I had my hands on my thighs also I was still fully dressed. I'm talking suit and tie. He came around me and put a blind fold on my eyes and he bent down to my ear and whispered
"You can call me daddy tonight" I gulped and I think he heard as well because he smiled and I could feel it since his lips were still on my ear. He grabbed my neck and pulled me by my chin so that my face was now facing the ceiling then he went on sliding slowly and removed my tie.

********--********-********--*******-********--*********-*******--*******

MONTHS AGO

At a press

"Mr president, Mr president"

"Yes please"

"Have the bombers been identified yet and how is the security going to be improved so that something like this doesn't happen again."
Isn't that a question for the guy in charge of security? I thought to myself.

"Investigations are still in progress and we will know the people behind it soon. We have the best team on that, thank you"

"Mr president how will you make sure that this doesn't happen again...Mr president"

I walked out of the hall with body guards on both my sides. The place was so loud with people calling on me. I wasn't exactly looking to talk to anyone after that. My mouth felt dry. I need a drink. We stepped out and as soon as I got into my car the door was shut closed. I gave out a long sigh as the driver started the car. That has by far been the most exhausting press I've ever been on. And to think being a president was easy...well its not but still.

I knew I had a lot of things to do now with this situation of the bombers but I need some rest. When we got to the white house I stepped out of the car after one of the body guards opened the door for me and walked straight for the elevator to my suit that was on the second floor of the white house.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me. "That was uncalled for" I told myself. I felt a little bad after that because my body guards were outside the door but I couldn't go back out to say sorry. I walked to my bedroom while undoing my tie and grabbed my remote from the small table right below the screen and switched it on.

Obviously I wanted to see how the press went and how people would look at their president at home or wherever and luckily there was a news channel that was showing it. I walked back and sat on the bench right at the end of my bed. It was white..so were the covers on the bed and it was comfortable and soft. I loved it so much.
"Mhen I look good" I said out loud. "But these news people need to be arrested for harassment"

"Hey Darling" my wife kissed me on my cheek and went on to get her blazer off. "How did it go" she continued.

"Ugly ...like always" I replied

"But you were great" by now she was out of the bedroom and doing God knows what
"Where were you" I asked getting up from the bed.
"Uhmm I had some things to take care of...is there anything you needed" she asked looking at me with a smile. She had the prettiest smile I'd ever seen and it always mesmerized me...I mean that's why I married her. She had blue eyes and very long eye lashes someone could think they are fake. I loved her so much because she cared a lot about me and we've been together for almost four years now.

"Honey are you alright" she asked with a worry on her face since I was lost in my thoughts of her. I walked towards her and got the glass of water out of her hands and wrapped my hands around her waist.