EIGHTEEN

Ezekiel's POV.
Warning some triggers up ahead.

Its been two weeks now since I left the hospital. They gave me some time off to heal and get back on my feet...makes me wonder who has been protecting the president. I thought being at my fathers house was boring but living alone is even worse. Once in a while Rodney came to check on me and do for me some shopping. He actually helped me make some changes in the house as well not to forget my bedroom although for that one he didn't help me because I like my privacy when it comes to that.

I added some small things onto the bed and the paint on the wall as well since I pretty much had nothing much to do around. I also sent Rodney for some of my special "things" that I would use for when my president finally comes to his senses but of course Rodney thought it was for my women.

The only time I got to see the President though was on TV which makes me think he will never come around the way I thought he would. I mean he never called once even though I made it seem like he had to follow what I say but I got shot for him and he didn't even bother to check up on me.

Speaking of... My wound is almost healed...just that its going to leave a scar which I hate since I'd kept my body free from them. I know you're probably thinking...I'm always fighting with people and stuff which means I must have scars but no. Usually I just try so much not to use knives or swords...I only use guns so I grew very attached to them.

It was another normal day. I was wearing sweat pants and a tank top but bigger and my nipples were out since the sleeves were too thin on my shoulders if you can get the picture. I was done with my cooking and I didn't even feel like eating anymore since I ate alone...sometime this week I should ask Rodney to eat with me so I can stop wasting food. I was seated in my living room switching from channel to channel and I heard my door bell. Course it was Rodney... Speak of the devil. I stayed sitting because he was used to my laziness but the door bell rang again and twice. Rodney doesn't do that I stood up and walked to the door and opened up and my eyes grew wide.

"Mr President?" I said shocked and I looked at myself and closed my eyes. I was a total mess but I can't shut the door in his face so I wore a smile and looked back up at him.

"Can I come in?" He asked

"Of course" I replied and he stepped in. I'm so stupid...I should have....

"How have you been?" He asked turning around not bothering to go any further and snapping me out of my lamentation.

"Well depending on how you left me that day...I think I'm doing much better"

"OK that's great" he said

"So you just came to see how I was doing that's all...after two weeks?" I twisted my head at him.

"Don't make this any harder for me...you didn't call "master" even after you had left the hospital so I thought maybe u were still healing or you had found someone else to threaten." He mocked.

"Oh you remembered..." I smirked

"Remembered what?" He asked confused.

"What you're supposed to call me"

"Well... I didn't catch your name" I sighed and walked past him to go sit down

"So why did u come... at night" I said as I sat down.

"Its not yet dark" he replied turning around but not moving.

"I can see the moon" I said looking up through the glass on the roof

"Whatever I intend to leave... in fact I'm leaving now..."

"Wait wait..." I said standing up to go next to him.