FOURTEEN

Dylan's POV

I took a quick shower and got ready. I got my car keys and walked out to the garage.

"Where are you going?"  My father said and I opened the door to my car...

"I just want to go out for a while that's all." I said then got into my car and closed the door and drove off not letting him say anything else.

------*------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-----

"Come in" and I walked in showing myself to his sofa and sitting down.

"So...what brings you to my house Dylan Gallagher" he said handing me a glass  of whiskey with ice cubes in it.

"I thought you lawyers don't drink in the morning" I said flashing a smile at him.

"And I thought I always talked to your father...but here we are...why did he send you... Couldn't he come?"

"He didn't send me...I came all by myself"

"OK then what do you want to talk about?"

"My fathers will" and he laughed

"What's so funny?" I asked putting my glass down.

"I can't discuss that with you Dylan"

"Why"

"Your father specifically asked me not to... ever...not with you or your siblings only when he is dead"

"Uhhh...and when was this"

"I think the first time he decided to make his will...you know before he started making changes to it"

"I see..." So its true he doesn't trust me. I said to myself

"I'm really sorry I can't help you"

"Its alright although do you have the will here?" He stared at me intently for a good five seconds then piped up.

"No. Its at the office" he said and I could tell he was lying.

"Ok" then I stood up and straightened my clothes.

"You know...I really liked you...until you sided with the wrong person."

"I don't think I did" he replied with a smile on his face and I just hate it when someone gets me mad and then smile in my face so I pulled out my gun and shot him in the chest. He looked at me in disbelief while holding his chest trying to block blood from oozing but it was no use.

I walked to him and squatted down next to him.

"I really wanted to wipe that stupid smile off your face and I think it worked" and then I mirrored the same smile he had on a few seconds ago.

"Don't worry ...someone else will join you real soon" I whispered and then watched him take his last breath. I fetched my phone from my pants and called one of my men.

"There is something I need you to clean up...the other thing...find me a lawyer...one who has a price" then I hang up.

I looked around his house and it was good and fancy. I walked up the stairs to his bedroom which wasn't so hard to find since he lived alone. I went on opening drawers and most of them had clothes but there was one I hadn't checked. The one right on the side of his bed. I tried to open it but it was locked so I got my gun out and shot at the lock since i didn't have the time to look for the keys and then it burst open.

There were a lot of papers so I just kept looking through them until I got what I was looking for. As soon as I did I left and went back home to take care of something else.

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*--------*------*

I parked the car into the garage... Got the file out and walked to my room and threw the papers on my bed. Usually father meditates through the day and lately he does and a lot. I think we should have a long talk. I said out loud.

I opened the drawer where I kept my gloves. I always bought new gloves for every mission although when the drawer would get full I'd throw some away... but lately I didn't have any missions so I picked out the ones that were on top. They were black with a hint of grey in them so I picked one and put it on my right hand. I closed the drawer while humming to no song in particular and walked out of my room and straight to the meditation room.

He was facing the other way when I walked in.
"Are you here to meditate" he said .I thought I was a silent walker.

"Maybe" I said and sat down next to him taking the same position. His eyes were closed but I kept mine open knowing what I'd come for

"I don't think so" he replied never opening his eyes.

"Why is that"

"I know it...I can feel it"

"Great then you know what's coming for you" I said.

"You really think you can do it"

"We'll see" I was going for the american style of fighting with boxing and stuff but he was bringing Martial arts in it so I had to switch it up. We were both still seated on the ground though until he used one hand to help him on his feet very swiftly well I can't do that so I stood up ordinarily.

We kept going fighting until I was tired of playing so I got my gun out to shoot him but he snapped it away from me and it fell across the floor.

"You really think u can beat me..boy I taught u everything you know" he said and by now he had his hand around my neck squeezing me hard and I was down on one knee which is the perfect position.

"Guess what else you taught me?" I snaked my hand into my boot and got out a small knife and stabbed him in his stomach"....to out think your enemy" I continued and he loosened his grip on my neck and stumbled backwards. I cleared my throat and stood up straight and turned around to look at him

"What have you done" he breathed

"Bet you didn't see that one coming now did you" and I smiled. I didn't even realize how much I missed killing until now. I went and knelt down next to him. He was chocking on his blood by now.

"I want you to watch me take everything away from that prodigal son of yours... Guess you were right not to trust me after all....See you in the next life old man" then he coughed one last time and his soul ascended  but his eyes were still open

I stood up and looked at him for what seemed like forever.

"Ahhh old man...its time to act...three two one...BETH..TYLER..." I screamed then laughed afterwards. Sound funny because even if he had killed himself I'd never have screamed like that.

They both came in running after a while...Tyler dashed in first and looked at me then looked at father...
"No" he said and beth came in just as fast pushing the frozen Tyler out of her way

"Father?..." She said before she knelt down and touched the place were the knife was. When I stabbed him I left the knife in him so he pulled it out himself which makes him his own murderer or someone who probably came into the house. My father had enemies obviously so they can't suspect it was me.

Beth's hands were shaking then she started crying.
"No...d-dad...father...no this can't be...DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP ME" She screamed at us...

"He's dead Beth...I found him like this" I said.

"No he's not Tyler help me...father...daaad" she was trying ti lift him off the ground but she failed.  she started sobbing and I actually started feeling bad but it is what it is. I walked up to Tyler and shook him up
"We need to prepare for his burial as soon as possible" and he didn't reply his eyes still glued on our father and Beth.

"Fine I'll do it" then I walked out but that's when I realized I still had my glove on...they were too traumatized to notice I said to myself then walked to the living room to place some calls.

"One down...one to go"...

A/N: OK I want to apologize ...ik that fight scene is the worst but I really don't know how to describe fighting scenes especially Martial arts. But I tried... Hope u like it. Vote and comment😇