TWENTY FOIR

Ezekiel's POV

I never really used to make myself breakfast in the morning. I'd sleep in till like nine or ten then when I get out of bed I'd watch TV and let the hunger kick in slowly then at the very peak I'd go make something to eat.

Today though was different the smell of eggs and bacon was all over my room. In fact I rarely make omelette. I was still in my bed trying to contemplate what the hell is going on when my door burst open startling me even more and that's when I remembered Rodney stayed the night. And probably more nights.

"Wake up its seven thirty. You can't still be in bed" he said while pulling the sheets away from my body and I immediately became cold and pulled them back up. Who said its illegal being in bed at seven? Guess it was a bad idea to let him stay after all.

"Get up" he said again

"Yes mum I'll be right out" I joked and snuggled more into the bed and he was still standing there next to my bed.

"Don't you dare" I said under my breath hoping he wouldn't but I felt his fingers grab a hold of my covers again to pull them away so I pulled out my gun from under my pillow and shot at the glass window and it shattered making a very loud sound that might be the only thing that could have gotten me half awake then pointed the gun at him and turned around to look at his face. He was frozen and looked really scared I wanted to laugh but I had no energy to since I was still sleepy.

"I hate being woken up and just because I gave you too much freedom with me doesn't mean I won't shoot you when you piss me off now I said I'll be right out and that's what is going to happen OK?" I said and he quickly nodded his head and started for the door but before he left.

"I want this fixed as soon as possible,  thanks" I said obviously not asking him to fix it but to call people to do it. Also I'm not mean but for real I just hate being woken up.

-----*-----*-----*------*-------*------*------
After taking my time in the bathroom and dressing up I got out of the bedroom to go eat my breakfast. I found him talking to the people who were supposed to work on my window I'm guessing.

"Hey Rodney my man" I smiled like I didn't just threaten the poor guy a few minutes ago. He left the men to proceed to my bedroom to work and turned around to look at me.

"Where's your gun?" He asked.

"In the bedroom why"

"You can't keep pulling out your gun whenever I get u mad...you're going to pull that trigger on me one day..."

"I can't shoot you unless I want to..calm down" I interrupted

"I can't live in constant fear...either you lock it away or I'm going back to my place" and honestly I couldn't care less if he went back in fact it would be for the best I mean then I would never have shot my window but I get lonely sometimes.

"Fine...I won't do it again...Jesus...OK breakfast " I sheepishly smiled at him but he first narrowed his eyes at me then walked past me to the dinning table.

We had breakfast just fine and I thought I'd find him already done with his but I guess he was waiting for me. I stood up to go and watch some TV after, while my room is getting done and my door bell rang.

"Rodney please get that" but then I realized it could be the president so I jumped out of my seat

"No no ...I'll get it...you go hide"

"Hide?"

"I mean...check on the men in my room"

"Ohky? He said then turned around to leave.
I took in a deep breath first and wore a smirk on my face then opened the door and I was surprised by a very tight hug that confused me since I didn't see the person well so I pulled her away and when I looked in her face...it was Beth?