THREE

*Ezekiel*

UnEdited

I was up early today and was ready soon enough. As I was still doing my hair... I like to look nice....my phone rang. I didn't know the number but I picked up anyways

"Hello" I wanted to be polite just in case it was from work.

"Its me" the guy from the other end of the line said

"You who?" I asked now almost snapping at him

"The taxi driver...your guy man" he said and then I remembered. I had actually forgotten about him.

"I told you to call me yesterday" even though I was glad he didn't since I had some stuff to take care of.

"But I'm calling now man". I put my phone down on the sink and pressed the loud speaker icon because I wanted to keep doing my hair and getting ready for work.

" what do you want?" I asked

"Dude we had a deal" he said and then I realized I could use him for something better. He could be my alibi in my work.

"Are you here to pick me up already?" I asked sternly

"Yah dude I'm outside... I'm committed as long as you keep your end of the bargain"

"I'll be out in two" then I hang up the phone. I usually prefer having hard cash on me so I had quite a lot in a safe next to my bed. I opened it and grabbed a good amount and put it in the inside pocket of my court then  grabbed my gun and placed it at the back inside my pants then my earpiece as well and headed out. First thing I noticed was that the car was still a taxi and that guy's smile. I bit down on my jaw feeling mad but at the same time I didn't give him the money to change the car so its kind of partly my fault but I will not take it.

I opened the door and got in then he started driving immediately.

"Why is the car still looking like this?" I asked

"Man you Dint give me money"

"You didn't call" I said and before he could bubble up another word...I could hear him stammering to say something...

"Shut up...here's what you're going to do. You will go and sell this car or do whatever you want with it then buy a new one. I like big cars and I like them black as well but make sure its fancy. Also I want you to be my man which means you'll be helping me with some things in case I'm busy or my hands are tied do you understand?"

"Wooah ...you mean like government stuff and shit...I'm in" he seemed excited.

"Here's the money", I handed him the bundle of cash and he looked at it wide eyed and his mouth hang open" from now on you work for me. Every time I need a ride I'll call you and I need you to pick me up as soon as possible starting tonight. I have some where I'll have to be." I then stepped out if the car and closed the door and walked forward to the passenger's window that was open and bent down.

"I expect your full loyalty to me or else I'll make you regret ever meeting me" I then walked away to get my day started.

*president*

"They'll find the people behind it honey don't be too stressed out OK?" She said while helping me with my tie then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went on to do her make up in the mirror.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked her out of curiosity even though I know she's always busy sometimes I'm too busy as well I never get to know what she's actually doing when we go separate ways.