SEVEN

@bendy28 thanks for the love😇

Dylan's POV.

Not that little bastard. I said to myself and punched the wall. It hurt but the anger in me is just too much to think about the pain. I sat down on my bed thinking of all the ways I could convince my father to let me do the mission. I mean I'm the best aren't I...but he just loves that little asshole who is not even his son.

I got off my bed to have a talk with my father. I hurried to the living room and found him on a phone call

"I will get it done. I have my best boy on this one. Trust me...OK" then he hang up.

"I'm your best boy...why did you choose him over me" I piped up and he turned around to look at me.

"Its just a mission. You've had yours and this one is his... simple" he replied

"What's the mission?" I asked out of curiosity since he usually let's me in on all the missions that my siblings are going for ...except this one of course.

"I'll tell you when he's gone" he said then walked towards me tapping my shoulder twice

"I raised you to be a good son...don't forget that" then he walked away. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I could just kill someone right now. I decided to go to the training room instead to blow off some steam. I found Beth there though. She was practicing with a katana blade so I grabbed one as well.

"Wanna practice with me?" I said with a smile on my face that I dug from deep down I almost failed to make it seem believable.

"Sure" she said then turned around and we started swinging blades.

"How do you feel about father choosing Ezekiel for this mission?" I asked her just to get her opinion on the whole situation especially about me.

"I think its OK. Ezekiel has been couped up in his room for way too long...its time he gets out into the real world." She answered while panting.

"Why does it bother you that Ezekiel was chosen?" She continued as we were still moving all over the place and swinging our blades.

"It doesn't" I said sternly

"You're the worst liar" she replied

"Says the girl who loves an intruder more than her own brother" I replied more coldly now letting the anger take control.

"He's our brother and the faster you learn that... the better" she said and as soon as she said it I passed the blade intentionally on her left arm cutting through her skin. She posed for a second looking at her arm that was now bleeding. She brought her eyes back to me and put on a smile on he face.

"Oh Its on" she said then moved fast using her blade to target any part of my body she could get but I was even faster using my blade to block all her attempts. She cornered me though and hit me with her elbow on my face and used her leg to make me fall to the ground on my knees and put her blade on my throat. I was panting and feeling even worse now that Beth just beat me.

"He's a way better brother than you'll ever be Dylan...try to pick a leaf from him" then she let me go and walked to put her blade back in its position.

"You know what ...you should pick a tree from him...oh wait...he's the tree...u can't" then she chuckled and walked out but I threw my blade so hard at her and missed her so the blade instead went through the wall. I was still panting on the ground feeling like an idiot . the person I'm supposed to be after is Ezekiel... Not my sister.

-----"-------*-------*-------*-------*--------

Ezekiel's POV

All my bags were packed and sitting on top of my king size bed. I wasn't happy knowing that I'm leaving for sure but I can't disobey my father.

"We're all waiting for you...won't you come out?" Tyler's voice startled me and I jumped a little.

"I'll be out...just give me a second" I said then he closed the door. I went to the bathroom and stared at myself for a minute then grabbed my Cologne and sprayed it all over myself lost in my own thoughts.

"Wow...you're going to finish that" I heard Beth's voice and I put the Cologne down.

"You guys are going to give me a heart attack before I even leave" I spoke up then turned around to look at a smile on Beth's face. She was leaning against the wall with a bandage on her arm.

"What happened?" I asked furrowing my eye brows at her arm.

"Nothing really...just a little accident that's all"

"I haven't even stepped out of the house and you're already having accidents?...who is going to take care of you" I said then spread my arms wide for a hug which she warmly welcomed.

"I'm going to miss you so much Ezekiel"

"I can tell father and we could go together you know...like my chaperone or body guard" she laughed then pulled me out of the bathroom.

"C'mon ...just promise me you'll be back soon"

"Mmmmm I might meet a girl...or girls and you know what happens" I said this while I shrugged. She just smiled and curried one of my suitcases then I got the other and my duffel bag.

We went down stairs were everyone seemed like they'd been waiting forever. Dylan was still glaring daggers at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Were are you taking all that?" My father asked.

"To the mission" duh I replied. He looked at me for some time then piped up

"Fine...carry his bags to the jet" he said signaling to all of them and Tyler hurried to get the duffle bag out of my hands and the other suitcase and then headed out with Beth. Dylan stayed glued in his position and my father looked at him with questioning eyes but Dylan just didn't get it

"You too Dylan" he piped up.

"But I have nothing to carry" he said

"Then just push Beth and Tyler" I tried to stifle a laugh but I couldn't so I bust out and laughed. Then Dylan narrowed his eyes at me and moved. My father turned his attention to me as soon as Dylan closed the door.

"The mission is to kill the president" he said and at first I thought he was bluffing which is stupid because this guy never bluffs.

"Wh-what kill ...who?" I asked dumbfounded

"You heard me. Kill the president of USA... That's the mission and don't disappoint"

"But why didn't you pick Dylan?"

"Are you doubting my decision?" He asked and I could have sworn if I said something stupid he'd murder me right now.

"No father"

"Good. I'll keep in touch...if you need anything call me. You have enough money on your account. Get the mission done as soon as possible" then he held my shoulder and walked me outside to the jet.

I hugged Beth one more time and Tyler as well and Dylan well I hate him but oh well. I hugged him as well but what be said next just made me regret ever considering to let my guard down

"I hope you die on this mission and if you don't... I'll make sure you do myself" then I let go of him and he smiled at me like he didn't just threaten me scaring the living shit out of me but I didn't want to show him that I was shaken so I smiled back at him and replied

"I love you too brother" then started for the stairs and into the jet then left for my mission. I don't even know what I did to him but I know I hate him

Please vote and comment love you😍