TWENTY ONE

President's POV

I stood there for over two minutes thinking of what I should do to get myself out of this mess but I couldn't brain storm as well since my heart was beating out of my chest. I did not think I'd ever be this afraid of being in his bedroom like this talking about punishments and stuff like that but then again I got a thought. I subconsciously smiled at him even if at this point my focus wasn't on him.

"I see you finally have an answer...let's hear it" he said

"Let's make a deal first" I said while I took steps closer to him.

"Anha" he replied.

"Since this is your world..." I said while looking around at everything including the chains" I'm pretty sure you weren't exactly offering me a choice....no matter the option I took something was still going to happen right?" I said and he stood up and he knew he was taller than me...now he is just rubbing it in my face.

"You're bright ...I didn't think you'd figure it out...go on" he said with a smirk...that stupid smirk that made him look like a demi-god of handsomeness. Actually now that I think of it...I'm always just trying to fight to get away from him or scared of what he's doing to me and I never get to see his beauty although obviously its visible but still...you know what I mean.

"OK ...I don't really like to leave things pending so I think we'll start with the punishment" and as soon as I said that he grinned.
"But..." I continued" if you fail on your job...which you know obviously...then this will be the last time anything will ever happen between us and if you want to kill me...then you can go ahead but be careful because I'll also try my best to put you behind bars before you can kill me so we either both lose and meet in hell or..." I smirked

"How about I let us both lose and we meet in hell where you're not a president" he said and I just stared at him hmmm like I want to die

"Do we have a deal or not" I replied

"What's my job exactly?" He asked like an idiot yet we both know he knows what it is but he wants me to say it so I will just say it to get it over with.

"To please me" I said and the smile faded from his mouth and his eyes became dark and he started biting down on his jaw. Uuuuh I got him
It was my turn to smirk so when I did I stepped back into the middle of the bedroom and took my court off.

"I'm all yours" I teased and he bit his lower lip. I could tell he couldn't wait to have me already although he was trying to control himself but that bulge down there gave him away.

He walked towards me holding out his hand and I knew he wanted the court so I gave it to him and he proceeded to put it on a hook then piped up.

"From this moment you are not to speak unless spoken to. You are not to give orders because I'm the one giving them. You are to follow every direction and command I tell you" he was rummaging through his drawer getting out stuff I didn't even understand and he put some on the bed and the others he came holding.

"  and you are to refer to me as Master " he continued as he stood in front of me.

"Safe words?" He asked and I didn't know what that is so I asked.

"What is that" then he pulled me to him and spanked my ass ouuuch...that hurt I said in my head but I brought this on myself so I had to stay strong.

"What are you supposed to refer to me as?" He asked his lips mere inches from mine so I swallowed.

"Master" I breathed and he loosened his grip on me

"Good boy...now ask the question again"

"What is that...Master"

"Code words that you will use to communicate...it could be anything your favourite fruit but I love colours though you can choose"