TWELVE

president POV

I woke up quite early since i was pretty excited about today. Not that i was going to meet with the agent but that i actually feel like paying him off will work. Just a little more zeros and he's out of my business.

My wife was still asleep in the bed so I worked very quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. I moved to the kitchen area and got the small phone that he had given to me and switched it on. I went straight to the contacts and there was one that was saved as "master" in capital letters if I may add. I don't even know why he would save his number like that but I don't care because this phone will be rendered useless in a couple of minutes....or hours really can't tell.

I placed a call to him and he picked up. He sounded like he was still in bed though judging from how deep and hoarse his voice was.

"Hallo" he said

"We need to talk...were can I find you?" I said

"Who's this?" He asked

"Its the president idiot" then I heard him clear his throat.

"Oh yah...of course I knew that" his voice now sounding more awake than before.

"Yes were can I find you?"

"I'm going to send you the address but you can only move after I've sent it to you."

"Fine" then I hang up. I went back to the bedroom and my wife was still asleep but as soon as I entered she shifted in bed and I think she was now awake.

"Were are you going all dressed up on a Saturday morning?" She asked with her sleepy voice sounding muffled through the pillows. She still had her eyes closed though.

"I am going to meet with some people" I replied while I put my watch on my wrist.

"Alright be back early I have a surprise for you" she concluded with a smile on her face this ought to be fun I walked to her and kissed her temple then went to the living room to sit for just a few minutes.

I was watching news on BBC when my pants buzzed and I jumped. I was actually  startled  to be honest since I had forgotten all about the small phone and the rendezvous.

He had sent me the address so I stood up and started my journey.

Ezekiel's POV

After I hang the call up I immediately shot myself out of bed and sat up. How did I forget about the small phone. I was supposed to put this line in it and buy a new one for this phone but that doesn't matter now. What matters is running to my new house because I wasn't just about going to meet my president here.

I called Rodney up and good thing he was already awake.

"Change of plans buddy. Come pick me up in five" and then I rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was done in a few minutes and Rodney was already out waiting. I got my bathroom robe and a pair of comfy grey pants and put them in a bag then put on the same clothes I had on from last night since they were scattered on the floor and rushed out.

As soon as I closed the door of the car I asked him to drive as fast as he could to the new house. Half way through the journey I sent him the address of the house.

When we got to the house I just got out of the car with the bag.

"Is there something to eat or cook in the fridge?" I asked Rodney at the window of the car.

"Yeah I stocked the fridge for you with the extra money that remained although what's the rush boss...what's happening?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.