SIX

Some time back

Third person.

O'Brien was sipping on a whiskey looking out through his huge glass door that ran from one side to the other. He had one had in his pocket holding a key. He was in one of his custom made suits like usual...it was a very dark blue one would confuse it to be a black. He seemed to be in deep thoughts when one of his sons walked in and stood besides him but even then he seemed like he hadn't seen him.

"What are you thinking about?"  Dylan asked his father while he kept his gaze at the beautiful sunset over the endless ocean. There house was built next to the sea because O'Brien loved the beach.

"Something important" he replied.

"Aren't you going to tell me...you always do...I'm your eldest son" Dylan continued buh his father just sucked in a deep breath and walked away saying.

"I'm calling a family meeting...now...go tell your brothers and sister". O'Brien kept all his sons in his house. Well they're grown up that's for sure but they were like his protégés and he didn't want to let them go unless of course one came with a suggestion to leave and or get married or something. It seemed kind of wired but that's how it was for now and a long time before but mainly it was for their security. He didn't want they scattered all over the world unless on a job.

Dylan walked up the stairs and into the hall way. Everyone's room was a room apart from the other if you know what I mean. He knocked on Beth's room and then opened it. She was punching into a punching bag wearing pink gloves.

" father needs us" he said then closed her door. He kept on going for Tyler's room though he just opened his door without knocking and told him the sane thing. When he got to Ezekiel's room,  he did exactly what he had done with Tyler's room..maybe because they're boys. He just budged in without knocking.

"Really Ezekiel" he scoffed. Ezekiel was having sex with a girl. He had tied her to the bed and blind folded her with a gag in her mouth. Ezekiel just glared at him.

"What do you want Dylan" they basically despised each other and everyone knew that. Its like they had a little competition going on between themselves and always had cold blood for the other.

"Father wants us down for a meeting" he hissed "and I don't think he would be happy knowing you brought in a girl" he continued then wore an evil smile and as he was closing the door...

"You wouldn't dare" Ezekiel said.

"Try me" with that he slammed the door closed and walked back to the living room. Everyone was there from Beth to Tyler and Dylan except Ezekiel. After a while of silence of about two minutes O'Brien piped up

"Were is Ezekiel" he asked with a hint of anger.

"Father we should start already" Dylan replied

"I said were is your brother... Did I starter?" O'Brien asked again. Dylan started getting up from his seat angry as well to go fetch his brother when

"I'm right here father" Ezekiel replied. As he slowly made his way to the living room and sat down next to Beth. Beth was always happy and she loved Ezekiel so much. She intertwined there fingers together as she wore a smile on her face.

Tyler was more of the silent type though. He was very calm almost all the time you'd think he wouldn't kill u in a heart beat.

"The reason why I called this meeting is because I needed to pick the best person for this particular mission and I need all of you to give him the support he needs at all times."

Dylan wore a satisfied smile on his face sure that it was he that his father was talking about because he took on most dangerous missions and always felt like he was the best amongst all his siblings.

"The mission needs someone who can disguise well and just get the job done fast and perfectly. Dylan..." O'Brien said now turning his full attention to him. He was all smiles
"Yes father" he replied not trying to hide his excitement at all.

"Prepare the jet... Ezekiel is flying to USA as soon as possible" the smile that he was wearing on his face faded little by little until it was all frowns mixed with a anger and disappointment.

"What" both Dylan and Ezekiel said simultaneously. Ezekiel was not sure about how to feel because he was used to doing most if not all his mission from here.

Ezekiel and Dylan both looked at each other disgusted by the fact that they even said the word at the same time.

"But father" Ezekiel stood up from his seat and Tyler gave out a small chuckle.

"Are you protesting Dylan?... You know better than to do that" his father replied

"Yes father" he came down and took his seat.

"Were you saying something Ezekiel?" Now turning his attention to him

"No"

"Good. Get your things ready. You're leaving tomorrow and do not disappoint me"

They all stood up and went to their rooms. As soon as Ezekiel got to his he fell on his now empty bed face down since he had spent those few minutes he wasn't in the living room yet on getting rid of the girl. He was glad that his father had chosen him but hated the fact that he'd be leaving the comfort of his house...his father's house to be exact.

"Hey can I come in" Beth was at His door.

"Yes" he said his voice sounding muffled threw the pillow but she heard and opened the door... went straight to his bed and sat down. He sluggishly turned himself around to face the ceiling.

"I was happy not doing anything for a while now" he said and Beth smiled.

"It must be a big deal if father asked you to go"

"But Dylan is good at these things"

"Yah but he's a big jerk too so maybe its your time to shine" Ezekiel kept silent for what seemed like forever staring at Beth.

"What" she asked

"How do you love me so much more than him...he's your brother"

"So are you" she replied

"Ahhh you know what I mean"

"Well he's annoying and bossy and entitled and other ugly things so yah I love him but I love you more...now get up I'll help you pack" she said while giving his toros two small slaps. Ezekiel growled out of frustration

"Cmon" she said and with that he got up and started parking.

Honestly been looking for the beat way to write this chapter and it was all seeming bad to me but I hope you enjoy....vote and follow and comment...love you