22.

My alarm clock woke me up at 11 which wasn't really that early but i still felt extremely tired.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Since i was meeting up with Emma i put little bit more effort into looking presentable.

I put in a flower dress with my doc martens and called it a day. I wasn't in the mood to do my hair so a messy it is.

"You're looking fancy." My dad said when i came downstairs.

"Not really, just not wearing a big hoodie for once."

"Well i like it."

"Thank you." I said as i grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"Oh I'm going to be home late beacuse I've met up with a friend after visiting Jasmin."

"Why don't you let her friend come over? I would like to meet her."

I didn't know how to answer that without hurting his feelings. The truth was that i was to embarrassed to have people over. The house looked like a mess and my dad's behaviour was way to unpredictable.

"Uhmm.. I've already promised Emma that i hang out at her place today but I'll invite her here next time." I said with a nervous smile.

"Alright, well have fun today."

"Byee dad, love you." I said to him before i closed the door behind me.

I missed the bus by just a minute so i decided to just walk.

Walking was a good idea, i was wide akwke when i arrived at the hospital.

Luke was sitting next to Jasmin's bed when i entered her room.

"How is she?" I asked Luke.

"She didn't sleep much last night becusse she had antoher bad seizure. So she's very tired and had a terrible headache. We gave her some sleeping medication so she could rest."

"It's like she's getting worse." I said with sad voice as i sat down next to her.

"It gets worse before it gets better."

I looked at him. "I just hope that you're right."

My ring tone interrupted our conversation. I looked at the screen, my boss was calling me.

My boss usually texted me instead of calling so i was a bit confused.

I stood up to face away from Jasmin and answered the phone.

"Hello.....what?.....No of course....yes i understand.....thank you...i truly wish you the best, take care."

I hang up the phone and said back down. It definitely wasn't a phonecall that i wanted to have.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked confused.

I shook my head and put my phone back into my pocket. I was completely speechless.

"Olivia?" He asked a bit more worried.

"I just got fired."

He gave me an confused look when i said that.

"The restaurant that I worked at is going out of business. I lost my job."

"That's not that bad. Now you can finally have some more free time."

I shook my head. "You don't understand, i need that job. I needed the money."

"What do you mean? I thought that you're dad was making enough money.