29.

I quickly walked upstairs and closed the door behind me. I had no idea what i had to do right now. I couldn't talk to anyone about this, that was the only thing i knew for sure.

Me: delete those.

I sent back to him, not that he would listen but i just didn't have anything else to say.

Unknown: meet me at my place tomorrow and we'll talk about it. If you talk to someone about this I'll leak the pictures.

I went into panic mode. How was i supposed to get to house from here? I didn't want to lie to the guys anymore. Everytime i did that it ended up stabbing me in the back.

Me: I'll be there at noon.

He gave me no other choice but to listen to him. My life would be ruined if those pictures got out.

I think it was safe to say that i didn't sleep a minute last night. Not because i was having nightmares or something like that but because i scared of what i was going to do.

It didn't feel like the right thing to do. Yet i couldn't come up with a different solution.

Around 6 in the morning someone knocked on my door. Normally i would've found that way to early but not today.

"You're already awake?"  Luke said surprised when he entered the room.

"Yeah i just woke up." I said as fake yawned.

"Sorry to wake  you so early but we're leaving for work soon and i thought that it was best that you came with us. I'd rather not leave you home alone." He said as he kneeled down infront of me.

"Can i visit Emma today?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know, we all have to work all day so we won't have time to drive you. Besides are you sure that you're up for it?"

My smiled dropped a bit when he said that. I definitely wasn't ready to see Emma and pretend that everything was alright. That's why i wasn't actually going to Emma right now.

I had thought about a plan all night and that was the best that i could come up with.

"I think that it's good to have some distraction."

He thought about it for a second but then nodded. "Alright you can go but you need to take care of your own transport."

I hugged him." Thank you, i will just take the bus."

"Keep your location on and text me when you've arrived." He said strict.

"Yes sir." I said jokingly.

He smiled back and stood up. "Come eat some breakfast.'

I got ouf of bed and followed him downstairs.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch next to Micheal to eat it.

"Can i ask you something?" I aksed him.

"Of course you can." He said still focused on his game that he was playing.

"Did anyone tell Jasmin what happend with dad?"

He paused the game and looked at me with a serious face.

"No not yet. She's still quite unstable and we didn't know how she would take that news."

"That's probably for the best. My dad wouldn't want her to know. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After i finished my breakfast I walked back to my room to get ready for my fake meeting with Emma.

When i finished getting ready i heard a knock on my door.

"We're leaving for work but i can drop you off at the busstop if you want." Luke said through the door.

I opened the door. "That would be great."

During the carride i tried to act as calm and happy as possible even though i felt the exact opposite.

"Did you tell Emma what happend?" Luke asked.

"No, i don't think that I'm ready for that." I said truthfully.

"That's okay, you don't need to talk to people about those things unless you want to."

"Thank you for driving me." I said with a smile when we arrived at the busstop.

But when i was about to open the door Luke locked it.

"I'm serious about what i said, text me and leave your location on."

"I will don't worry, everything is going to fine."

He sighed and unlocked my door. "Have fun and don't do anything stupid!" He yelled as i got out of the car.

"Byee." I shouted back as i ran to the busstop.

It was the most nerve wrecking bus rides ever. I felt incredibly bad for lying to Luke but i also was super scared about those damm pictures. I know that he wanted me to keep my location on but i just couldn't. He would get to worried if he saw where i actually was.

I just wanted this to be over so that i could visit Jasmin again and actually hang out with Emma.

I got out of the bus and sended Luke a text that i had arrived safely.

I rang the door bell of his apartment and bit my nails as i waited for the door to open.

"Ah you came. I knew you needed the money." He said when he opened the door.

As he said that my fear made place for anger.

"I don't need your money. I need you to delete those pictures." I said angry to him.

He pulled me inside with a scared look on his face. He probably was worried that the whole street was going to hear it.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you. I just wasn't ready to let you go." He said as he sat down on his couch.

"You're a creep."

He looked a bit shocked when i said that. "Please don't call me that."

"Why? I'm only telling the truth." I said with a grin.

This comment made him stand up causing me to take a step back.

"Alright here's the deal. You put on a show for me and i won't leak those pictures."

"How do i know that you'll actually do it?"

"You won't, but if don't do what i say I'll leak them."

"You motherf-"

"Please don't swear under my roof." He interrupted.

"You know what? Fine I'll put on a show for you creep."

He smiled."That's what i like to hear. Your outfit is in the bathroom."