44.

I hugged my dad goodbye and left the room.

"Everything okay?" Luke asked worried.

"I told him."

He gave me a quick hug. "I'm proud of you."

I smiled at him. "I'm also proud of myself."

The ride back home was silent, i had already talked enough today.

"I'm gonna go to bed early today, I'm absolutely exhausted." I said to Luke when we got home.

"Alright, sleep well. I'll wake you up tomorrow morning."

I gave him a thumbs up and walked to my room.

For the first time in what felt like forever i was tired without being scared if sleeping. I didn't feel like i was going to have a nightmare or something else. I felt completely safe when i surrendered myself the the darkness.

I was woken up by a slight touch on my shoulder.

"Sorry to wake you but we're leaving in 20 minutes." Luke whispered.

I groaned and turned around. "Yeah, I'll see you then."

I stayed in my bed for another 15 minutes before i finally got out. I tucked my shirt in my sweatpants and redid my bun.

"Somebody is tired." Calum said laughing when i walked downstairs.

I gave him and angry look and walked to Luke's car where he was already waiting for me.

"Bad dreams again?" Luke asked when i stepped into the car.

I shook my head. "The opposite, i had the most wonderful dream about my family being happy together."

He smiled when i said that. "That's good to hear."

"Do you want yo see if Jasmin is already awake?" Luke asked once we arrived at the hospital.

"No, not now."

I was to tired to go to Jasmin right now.

I followed Luke to his office where i could stay while he was doing his rounds.

"Text me if you need anything." Luke said before he left me.

I mumbled something back and let myself fall on the couch.

As soon as i lied down i fell back asleep.

I was woken up by people talking. When i opened my eyes i saw that everybody was standing in Luke's office.

I gave them a confused look, why where they all here?

They all stopped talking when they noticed that i was awake.

Luke walked up to me with a big smile on his face. "Olivia i have amazing news."

"What is it?"

"Your dad is being released. He gets to go home again."

I already knew that he was coming home soon but I didn't expect it this fast. It just didn't feel right yet.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You don't seem excited." Luke said as his smile faded.

I stood up as i tried to hold my tears back. "I'm sorry i just need some air."

I ran out of the room and sat down on a bench infornt of the hospital.

After a few minutes Calum sat down next to me.

"What's worrying you?" He asked me.

"What if he isn't better? I'm scared that he'll make the same decisions."

Calum layed his hand on my shoulder.
" You have to believe that your dad has become a better person. He wants to be better for you and for hinself. "

"Are things going back to how they used to be? Will i ever see you guys again?"

"Don't worry you don't get rid of us that easy. We'll visit very often, you'll see us as much as you want. "

"Are my dad and i going home together today?"

He shook his head."Your dad will go home first and you'll go tomorrow. That way you can say goodbye to is and he can get setlled in. He'll still have therapy and someone will come by your house twice a week to check on him and you."

"So he won't try it again?"

He stayed quiet. He couldn't asnwer that question truthfully and he didn't want to lie.

I whiped my tears away. "I'm ready to see him."

"Alright, let's go back to the rest first."

I bounced my knee as we drove to the mental hospital. I was exited yet scared.

My dad was already waiting infront of the building when we arrived. I didn't even let Luke come to an complete stop before i left the car.

I ran up to my dad with tears in my eyes and hugged him as tight as i could.

My dad was also crying and held onto me me with a firm grib.

"I'm sorry for not being there sooner." He whispered to me.

"Don't be, you're here now and that's all that matters."

My dad and i only talked for a few minutes  before Luke took him home while i went back to the guy's house.

The drive home was silent, nobody was ready to say goodbye.

"Do you want to start packing?" Michael aksed my when we arrived home.

I shook my head. "Can we watch a movie?"

"Of course."

Calum and Ashton also joined us on the couch as Michael and i argued about which movie we should watch.

I wanted a romantic one while he wanted an action film. We eventually tried to compromise and decided to watch mean girls.

I relaxed my head on Michael's shoulder as i felt myself get tired.

"Please don't move me when I'm sleeping it kinda freaks my out when i wake up. So if i do fall asleep just wake me up or let my sleep here." I said to him.

He nodded. "Don't worry, we won't move you while you're sleeping."

Just when i was about to fall asleep Luke entered the house.

"How is he?" He asked tiredly to him when he sat down next to me.

"He's alright, happy to be back in his own house."

"What did you guys talk about?"

"What will happen to you now or later if something happens again but I'll spare you you the boring detials about that."

I was happy that Luke had spared my the boring custody talk because i was to tired for that.

"We also talked about what happend to you and how he can help you the best way. Your dad will join one of your sessions with Ashton to get a better understanding of that."

I nodded as felt myself getting more tired.

"Can you sing me a song?" I whispered to him. I knew that he could sing pretty well but for some reason he never wanted to.

He hesitated for a moment but then said that he would do it.

I snuggled closer to him so that i could hear him better.

He stroked my hair as he sang a song that sounded really familiar but i was unable to tell from where.

I slowy dozed off to his soothing voice.