His lonely voice

You know... I clearly remeber the times life brought me to wonder if I was  actually born as monster or a demon... I mean, it just didn't make any sense, since... I hadn't harmed anyone at the time.

Heh, I even remember being so desesperate for answers, that when I finally got them, I thought that...

Maybe this was a punishment for existing.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

The golder haired boy was having trouble with reasoning.

I mean, he closed his eyes a while ago but he couldn't get himself into the world of dreams... even if he was tired for life.

At first, he attributed the insomnia to not wanting anyone sneaking on him.

But after a while, he just gave up on worrying about his energy; it didn't matter anyway... sleep or awake everything he saw, was pitch black.

He still worried about why he could feel the warmth of the sun burning him thought... but well, maybe it was the trauma or whatever.

Right now, all he was sure about it's that his body was hurting... He even wondered if he'll actually die this time.

Well, at least no one was comming to save him, that's for sure...

Right?

Hold up!

Had he just felt something?

Okay, this was creepy but he needed to be stronger than that.

He slowly opened his ocean eyes and...

He was seeing again!!!

Well... it's was weird because his sight didn't match any street of Konoha... at all. This place was more like a big and creepy maze.

He thought it was best to walk around for a while, but the more he wandered the more he thought this was weird... He didn't remember dragging himself into a river, but somehow there was water surrounding him.

Maybe he died already? Who knows.

"......"

Suddenly he could hear a yawn; but it was so loud, it resonated in all of the... maze? that had to come from someone right? so, he decided to run towards that.

"I'm starting to think this is actually the after life dattebayo." The blondie started mumbling to himself, as he admired how the water didn't make sound when he walked over it.

I mean, the blondo had his reasons to think this as the after life, he literally didn't feel any pain! And his scars were gone?!? This was just crazy.

He reached the room where the yawn came from, finding himself in front a hugeeeeeee... cage? He didn't know what that was, but well, it looked like a prison and it had some weird paper attached to it, so he called it: 'the prison with some paper attached to it.'

Uhhhhhh, the after life was just getting weirder and weirder...

What the he-

'So, my keeper finally decided to show up?'

The kid froze... In the middle of the darkness that formed the prison, he could spot a blood-ish eye watching him, staring into his soul.

Okay... he sure didn't expect a eye in cage with an incredible demonic voice to be here in the afterlife, but death didn't have to make sense rig-