It can talk!?

You know... Even my truest smiles didn't mean that I was okay. 

But when you cry people like to stay close to you and act as if they cared; So I figured that I liked more the truthful weird looks from being happy-go-lucky, than the fake confortable words when you couldn't hold your emotions back. 

Even if they weren't a lie, I still preferred to believe: 

"The brightest smiles hide the darkest secrets."

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

It had been a week since the new year of academy had started, and -to a certain ravenette eyes- the weird kid had entered; you know, the one with weird orange clothing and blond hair.

He was always smiling, you could bet he didn't have any problems.

Tch... How lucky.

The young Uchiha was sitting at the academy doing the usual stuff; just looking at the window and thinking on revenge, when he spotted said golden haired boy walking in and completely ignoring his existence -not like said Uchiha cared anyway- and then throwing himself in the desk to take a nap.

How did that kid even sleep so much? That's not normal.

Whatever, it's not like it was Sasuke's problem.

Onyx eyes were gazing again towards the cristal window, and the Uchiha could've swore that today it was more interesting... Maybe it had a new dirt spot.

"NARUTO-BAKA GET OUT OF THAT PLACE SO I can sit next to Sasuke-kun." The pink fangirl screeched, making her presence well-known and ending the peace of the classroom.

"But Sakura-chan~" The weird kid replied attracting the attention of his 'deskmate'. It was so obvious that the blondo had a crush on her... why the hell thought? was he stupid or something?

"M O V E  O U T." The girl screeched even louder... Was that posible?

"But this is the place Iruka-sensei assigned me. I don't want to get scolded again, sorry Sakura-chan~" The ocean eyed boy pouted; being right as he was, the pink girl went to sit somewhere else cursing all the way there.

But wait a minute.

Sasuke -who kept ghosting the interaction- held a dissimulated expression in his face when his eyes landed on the blondo's ear. Did that kid even notice? His ears were bleeding... maybe from all of that screeching, how did he not-

"Oi." The Uchiha said trying to call the other's attention.

"Hm?" The Uzumaki peacefully turned to look at him. Did he seriously didn't realize it? just how stupid was he?

"Your ears are bleeding." The black haired boy said quickly, somehow avoiding the interaction in a really Uchiha-way.

However the blondo seemed like he just saw a ghost, but it wasn't because he was bleeding or anything. He was just looking at Sasuke with the must surprised face he could afford.

"What." 

And then he started laughing. Yup, the weird kid started laughing after the other finished speaking, really, this guy was so weird.

"You can speak." Naruto blurted out, wiping an anime-tear in the process.

"Hn." What the hell was that even supposed to mean?

The orange boy suddenly stopped laughing and looked at the ravenette dead in the eyes. "In my whole week here, I never heard you say a single word... or even make a sound." he explained honestly and proceeded wave his hands in the air.