Sixth

And that was it, that's why it hurt... This is what I was supposed to do right?

Honestly, if you asked me why did I decide to write a bunch of worthless quotes, in this paper; I wouldn't be able to answer...

Maybe I was just trying to see if you'll bother to read until the very end, because well... Maybe you could just ignore my doubts written into paper.

But those are just excuses you know? Maybe... even for some as dead as I am, it's difficult to putting these things into words, this last words to you...

It's like I've said before:

Writing is difficult when you feel nothing.

Heh.

Honestly, I knew this was going to happen, I knew at some point all of you will feel curious enough to do something like this. And... I do not blame you, I know I was keeping a lot of things from you.

But Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten; I trusted you, don't even ask me to explain it, but somehow I started trusting all of you... I even started liking your company.

I 'feel' betrayed.

I do not know how much you saw, I do not have the less idea of how much you know about me... But you betrayed my trust, therefore, I hope you do not trust me either.

And since we do not trust each other, you can have my word that you won't see my face ever again... Maybe I am exaggerating, but as someone who was learning how to feel against my own will, I have the right to warn you:

Do not bother searching for me.

I know I just said some words ago that I went though this past for you... my team.

So, I hope you know, that we are no longer a team, we are no longer comrades.

Then again, once the Kazekage dismisses all of you, you shall go back to Konoha and report the mission as completed without any inconveniences... I've informed the Hokage about this situation, so there won't be a need for any of you to explain.

And... Sasuke.

I don't know how much you saw either, but since that moment carved it's way to my very core... I'm positive that you already know what happened that night.

Listen, I don't regret a single thing I did.

But you gave me a reason to listen to all of those warnings I've been bombarded with every since I made that deal... So, from now own I'll-

From now on, you're on your own Sasuke.

I've already made my part, so I hope you make yours...

Therefore, do me this favor if you ever considered me your friend... Give the world a positive reason to remember your clan, and get friends that will help you whenever you are in trouble. I know this means to forget about killing your brother...

But don't be stupid teme, you don't need that vengeance stuff, you need to be a goddamn kid.

 And I really don't want to kill you in a near future, just because your stupidity made you go rogue.

You know...

I would love to end this long and worthless letter like normal people would, but If you actually read it you know I'm not normal, so... 

I hope you have a safe trip to Konoha, and luckily enough, you will forget about my existence.

Sincerely not yours,

Uzumaki Naruto.