When the so-waited day finally arrived

Have you ever felt that you need to scream, maybe until your voice is gone? That you need to get rid of that feeling but you can't? No matter how hard you try? no matter how strong you get?!

You probably already know this, but I do know what it feels to be alone... and not have any bonds to reality... Just for this one time, I'm going to be truly honest with you.

Being alone doesn't hurt as much.

A blind person that never knew light, could adapt to it; of course it would hurt if they knew they're missing something. But it wouldn't be the same as for the person that held a light close... just to completely let go of it. The ones that lived the story themselves, just to forget.

And It's curious because I was that person that never knew light... or well, the warmth of a home, so I could cope with it. But trust me, being able to feel it for the first time and then going blind again is one a hell of a nightmare.

And oh God, life liked to reinforce the feeling every day, because I certainly had another opportunity to be accepted again, but it seems it's easier judging someone without even bothering to look at what it's hidden behind...

 And the worse part, is that my feelings were scaping without permission. A deadly mistake, because weapons like me shouldn't have feelings.

But well, don't feel bad, or guilty about it.

I served until my very end, weird feelings and all, because it's not like I actually had anything better to live for.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

What a nice day! The flowers are singing, the birds are blooming and a certain shinobi is close to committing an action he'll surely regret!

Okay, that started of the wrong tune, but it couldn't be helped. The feeling of betrayal was getting on his nerves, and hearing all of the:

"We're so proud of you." "Awww our little girl is all grown, I made your favorite food to celebrate." "We knew you could do it."

And a lot more of that kind of stuff, didn't help.

Also, why couldn't those parents mind their own business? Naruto didn't need to be looked at like that, to be reminded that "he'll never be a shinobi" and that "it's so good he didn't make it."

Like, mind your own children. Aren't you supposed to be happy for them?

Besides... jokes on them. That 'demon' boy they hate so much is already a shinobi, and he is way better than whatever those rookies could do combined; and to add more, he has surely saved you butts in more than one time!

...Then... what the hell was...

Meh, forget that.

Being as distracted as he is not supposed to be, our blondo surely ate something expired and that's why his mind it's out of game. Yeah, that must be, the milk did look suspicious.

Besides, the pain wasn't that bad... At least, our whiskered boy wasn't the only one who didn't have anyone to celebrate this with.

Please, don't get him wrong. It's not like he was happy that the Uchiha had no one to share this moment and that he was just sitting there with the more stoic, stoicstic expression the Uzumaki had ever seen. It's just that, well, maybe Sasuke could be someone who could understand his sorrows... more a less.