I'm not a goddamn princess!!!

What's really blindness?

If we use logic and with logic I mean Wikipedia, blindness is the decreased ability to see at a level that the problems are no longer fixable by usual means like glasses for example.

But then again...

What's really being able to see like?

Because people love to call you blind even when your vision is working

They like to call you blind when you couldn't understand a situation or someone else's feelings.

You know... 

I might not distinguish your light and shadows or comprehend your colors.

But unlike you, I can see perfectly.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~

It was a smile.

"this, is for my wife."

But it wasn't a kind smile.

It was one of those.

Yeah, one of those that leaked pure evil no matter how you saw it... the last thing he was forced to see before everything went black.

The last smile before the cruel darkness took over him, holding him like a worried mother held an injured child, not even thinking of letting go for a second.

And he was a lost child.

But darkness wasn't his mother.

"I can't wait to see how this kunai looks like"

A pained smile adorned his features as his tan finger gently traced the shape of that sharp object... because the sad reality was that not even his advanced senses could let him decipher what his injured hands held.

The smile on his face wouldn't just leave, because he wanted to be strong for them, his heart ached every time he felt the worried expressions his important persons held whenever he had the occurrence of making a genius comment like that one.

Honestly deep inside, he thought those worried glances, were just pity and sorrow for this momentary thing that chased him even in his nightmares.

Scratch that.

He wished from the deepest part of his little soul that it was pity and momentary sorrow

Because he was playing dumb

Even at the mere age of four he knew and his face was drowning in a salty sea because he wasn't dumb and he knew it...

And it didn't help that he could feel the other's reactions.

Still, being the sunshine he is, he decided to have hope.

He really hoped and hoped, cried and prayed, everything he could do besides from crying, you name it.

Countless days and nights were spent silently screaming how much he wanted to see their smiles again, even if he always said it was fine like that

But...

"Kit we need to talk"

His hopes ended up drowning him in the vastest of oceans

Were every scream allowed the salty substance invade his lungs, suffocating him to the point of losing his breath