The fourth: yang

No matter how I see it, there's no balance in anything but at the same time is everywhere.

Energy has a balance, maybe it's because that side of the energy.... the yang, the one that represents that fragment bad inside the good things, decided to draw a delicate line, that I don't seem to comprehend, no matter how hard I try.

Then again, it makes less sense how do people even define what's good and bad, or that everything's just black and white!! Stupid people.

Like, damn! something bad that happens to you, could be the result of a pure and selfless 'good' action of mine and viceversa... so, how is there something completely good or bad?

That's what I've always seen the yang like...

The 'bad' reasons behind our 'good' actions 'ttebayo.

Previously in Naruto: the mask I've chosen.

The Yamanaka kunoichi's voice resonated in all of the room, pronouncing some words -that if you asked the blondo- ended up sounding like a spell.

Naruto's heartbeat increased considerably as it became harder for him to catch his own breath.

Then, everyone said something in unison, that the ocean eyed boy couldn't quite catch as his world started moving in circles.

And...

Present time:

Everything went black, again.

As his ocean eyes hid behind the eyelids and life seemed to lose color;  everyone else opened their variated soul-mirrors to the colorful world, finding themselves in that curious ritual-like formation around their fellow Konoha shinobi.

The only difference with the scene that they memorized before, was that none of them were in that plain and boring room anymore, but in a circle in the middle of... nowhere;  Oh, and that the blondo wasn't tied to a chair anymore as he was lying there in the floor, almost lifeless, but that doesn't matter now.

"Ino, is this h-"

The pink kunoichi was going to start but was immediately interrupted by her blonde's friend hand, aggressively shoved in front of her face.

Sakura couldn't help but frown at this, while this blonde kunoichi couldn't care less about the offence.

Then, Ino proceeded to make a shushing and somehow aggressive signal to everyone; letting them know that they couldn't speak until she said otherwise. Which just made the others feel more uncomfortable as they followed every single movement of the Yamanaka, who again, gave negative damns to their attention as she was the only one focusing lifeless whiskered boy laying there.

The Yamakana crunched in front of the colorless shinobi, carefully examining every single detail of that boy. The tension in this... nowhere/room started making it's presence with a low-frequency hum; becoming louder every second that Ino spent looking at the boy with the most serious look she could afford.

Certain raven shinobi, was fighting that feeling of drowning in that rippling yet empty noise, as it feed this stinging feeling inside his chest and gave him a hard time resisting the urge to eat his nails from the weird sensation; it's not like he regretted anything, he was an Uchiha after all and Uchihas don't regret stuff...

But god damn it! his face! that goddamn expression!! the dobe looked so concerned and disturbed at the same time before he... 

Ino sighed defeatedly and the Uchiha almost had a -dissimulated- heart attack when he took notice of this.